Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220668 times)

0 Members and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #630 on: August 13, 2010, 07:11:41 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #631 on: August 14, 2010, 04:53:14 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlIYK212W-s

Just a couple bros, doing there thing when Mr.Tough-Guy-With-A-Gun shows up.
I would like to believe that if that was one of my friends, one of those guys would not be walking away so easily.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #632 on: August 15, 2010, 08:01:37 am »

It's official.  The terminators will be brought to you by Apple.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #633 on: August 20, 2010, 06:53:33 pm »

Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #634 on: August 20, 2010, 07:27:27 pm »

Oh, nerd girls. How do you be so hot?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #635 on: August 20, 2010, 07:32:55 pm »

Interestingly, this is pretty much exactly what my girlfriend said after going to the Rifftrax thing, JL.

She said that most of the guys there were sloppy and weird but that amoungst the girls, there was surprisingly fine nerd tail about.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #636 on: August 20, 2010, 07:35:24 pm »

There is this joke in my house about how I basically went to grad school to get better in bed. Except in context, it sounds...both less dirty and also more so?

I have a theory about why nerdy men are the new hotness, tho.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #637 on: August 20, 2010, 07:44:48 pm »

Because we're so entrenched in a global depression grinding at the throats of the not-born-rich forever that no amount of manly hard work can extricate one from and...

Now the nerdy skills of subterfuge and innovation are the only way to get out of being a serf or a serf's mate?

So nerdiness is now sexy?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #638 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:23 pm »

those girls weren't nerdy-hot. they were just plain hot.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #639 on: August 21, 2010, 05:50:50 pm »

NINO.

one of my new favorite concepts.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #640 on: August 22, 2010, 05:40:57 am »

Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury

(supposedly)this is mr bradburys response to that video:

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #642 on: August 23, 2010, 10:33:08 am »

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #643 on: August 23, 2010, 06:22:57 pm »

http://vimeo.com/5401197

I am one of the characters in this very short film.

Also, some of the scenes were shot in my old apartment. Except, before it was my apartment.

I am glad to know that raw meat was dragged all over my house.

edit: I lied, I'm in this one: http://vimeo.com/5400789

I kind of think that the "second trailer" is just the b-reel so he wouldn't have to tell his friends "remember when you had to stick your tongue out and drool for like 25 minutes? yeah, I didn't use that."

I was the puppeteer in the shot where the tongue is talking on the phone.

Bonus: used to have crushes on so many of these girls.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 06:26:35 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #644 on: August 23, 2010, 06:44:12 pm »

haha that looks awesome in a terrible and perfect way

"take a look at my face/ i belong to the future/ and you belong to me"
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 104   Go Up