Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219696 times)

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #750 on: January 19, 2011, 06:12:07 am »

Little red wagon (sorry, not actually Youtube).

That's actually the second Radio Flyer artcar.  I wonder if they know about the other one which lives in California?  It's been to Houston a couple of times.  I think it's the cooler of the two, but any Radio Flyer car is gonna be way high on the awesome meter.

Someone should tell them about the artcar scene.  They should definitely bring that thing to Houston.

Edit:  Another shot of the California Radio Flyer Artcar
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #751 on: January 19, 2011, 03:30:54 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #752 on: January 21, 2011, 09:01:56 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #753 on: January 21, 2011, 11:39:16 pm »

I saw that a long time ago and I'll be honest, I think the execution is a little lacking.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #754 on: January 23, 2011, 11:30:51 pm »

Hey Wombat, I'm sure you've heard this song (I'll feel terrible if not, because I've been listening to it for a couple of years). If not, then, um . . . here you go!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #755 on: January 24, 2011, 01:35:44 pm »

I never heard that song. Every once in a while someone mentions there is a band called The Wombats and for some reason every time it comes up I forget it almost immediately.

I am sorry to report the pug does not like that song, she jumped off the couch to get away from it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #756 on: January 24, 2011, 02:45:41 pm »

Did the wombat like it?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #757 on: January 24, 2011, 05:58:57 pm »

I don't know why I can't stop watching this.

later we found out that this is from a Soviet cartoon series about a cat named Woof. Dubbed over for American audiences.

It made me decide I want to name my cat Garf/Gaff/whatever they are saying.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #758 on: January 24, 2011, 10:42:59 pm »

I was going to get snarky about this kid, but my teams didn't have particularly robust kicking games this year, so I should probably keep my mouth shut.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #759 on: January 24, 2011, 11:50:17 pm »

Not enough to remember that I had actually sent her the mp3.

This is part of the whole syndrome.

I think I keep hearing one of their songs and not liking it as much as I think I ought, and to deal with the cognitive dissonance, I forget that it happened.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #760 on: January 25, 2011, 02:37:24 am »

I was going to get snarky about this kid, but my teams didn't have particularly robust kicking games this year, so I should probably keep my mouth shut.

I was going to reply with something like, "hey, how'd you get Kyle Brotzman's old family videos?" but realized that would be a total dick thing to say, so I'll just chuckle as I watch it.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #761 on: January 25, 2011, 04:29:41 am »

I was going to reply with something like, "hey, how'd you get Kyle Brotzman's old family videos?" but realized that would be a total dick thing to say, so I'll just chuckle as I watch it.

Great minds, my friend.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #762 on: February 06, 2011, 09:56:42 pm »

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #763 on: February 10, 2011, 02:05:48 am »

We've got that b roll!

Playmobil Joy Division: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UQmY57qrfw
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #764 on: February 10, 2011, 02:09:17 am »

holy christ I love Joy Division. esp. this song.

Although I have been told I'm not a real fan because I prefer the "Warsaw" version of a lot of the songs.

They are so different from most of what I like, but at some point I realized that Joy Division is the only band I could be happy playing in a tribute band to.

Which recalls an earlier discussion: I think I would like seeing a Joy Division tribute band.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 104   Go Up