Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220406 times)

0 Members and 38 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #796 on: March 11, 2011, 05:49:40 am »

Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #797 on: March 13, 2011, 09:11:33 am »

I have been searching for a video I first saw in like 2001 and my google-fu has been failing me so I hope you guys can help. It was animated, set up like a movie trailer for the ultimate action hero but when you finally see him it's this confused little kid who's like "what are you talking about? Where are you? My dad's going to be home soon" etc but the voice over just keeps going. I feel like it was Master something in the name but seeing as it was 11 years ago I'm hazy.

Does anybody have the foggiest idea what the hell I'm talking about?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #798 on: March 13, 2011, 04:55:54 pm »

The name finally popped into my head. Here Comes Dr. Tran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0kRE5OTZI
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #799 on: March 16, 2011, 01:23:07 pm »

Burning last year's decorative grasses:

Burning Grass 1
Burning Grass 2
Burning Grass 3

There are actually a bunch more, but these are the only ones I taped.  Sorry they're horizontal, I could probably fix that but I'm not sure how. 

Also, it's hard to get perspective on how big these are.  The grasses in the first and third videos are about 6 feet high.  The one in the second video is probably 15 feet tall.


Heh heh heh heh
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #800 on: March 17, 2011, 12:30:39 am »

I'm featured in this video in which I give an oral history of Marvin Zindler.  Also fire.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #801 on: March 17, 2011, 01:59:23 am »

Burning last year's decorative grasses:

Burning Grass 1
Burning Grass 2
Burning Grass 3

There are actually a bunch more, but these are the only ones I taped.  Sorry they're horizontal, I could probably fix that but I'm not sure how. 

Also, it's hard to get perspective on how big these are.  The grasses in the first and third videos are about 6 feet high.  The one in the second video is probably 15 feet tall.


Heh heh heh heh


You may think that the fastest natural thing on Earth is the cheetah, but you're wrong. The fastest thing on Earth is an uncontrolled grass fire.

Scarier than a cheetah, too.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #802 on: March 17, 2011, 02:04:50 am »

You may think that the fastest natural thing on Earth is the cheetah, but you're wrong. The fastest thing on Earth is an uncontrolled grass fire.


Yeah, that shit is nuts. Whoosh!

For my next trick...  Last year's X-mas tree tossed on the bonfire!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #803 on: March 17, 2011, 05:27:28 pm »

The name finally popped into my head. Here Comes Dr. Tran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0kRE5OTZI

Sorry I wasn't around - saw that at the animation festival years ago with my wife. We oftentimes say "You Told Eleven Lies!!!" to each other.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #804 on: March 19, 2011, 05:07:13 pm »

Cee-Lo's "Fuck You", in ASL.

Probably old, and fucked up website, but I enjoyed it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #805 on: March 19, 2011, 07:42:47 pm »

Cee-Lo's "Fuck You", in ASL.

Probably old, and fucked up website, but I enjoyed it.

the sign for "shit' is awesomely gross and amazing.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #806 on: March 19, 2011, 08:20:56 pm »

A friend of mine who is a ASL interpreter pointed out to me that she does not do the signs for the F-word and the N-word. I still enjoyed it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #807 on: March 19, 2011, 10:23:34 pm »

the sign for "shit' is awesomely gross and amazing.

That's the sign for "poop," really. (The verb as well as the noun.) I don't know if there's a worse one for "shit," but the one she does in the video is the one you teach little kids.

I was listening to last.fm's '80's tag station on my xbox this afternoon, and two wonderful things happened:

1) I got Rickrolled by my own TV (wonderful in that it made me laugh out loud).

2) Cameo's "Word Up" came on and I got to remember the insane video somebody linked to a while back.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #808 on: March 19, 2011, 11:07:08 pm »

And that was me, because I love Larry Blackmon. That is the greatest video ever.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #809 on: March 19, 2011, 11:23:52 pm »

A friend of mine who is a ASL interpreter pointed out to me that she does not do the signs for the F-word and the N-word. I still enjoyed it.

I wouldn't use those words in class either, who can blame her?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 104   Go Up