Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220121 times)

0 Members and 38 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #855 on: April 04, 2011, 02:30:09 am »

Kind of a crappy instrument, really.

Is not!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #856 on: April 04, 2011, 02:38:01 am »

90 square foot apartment

New York, of course.

That's such a cute apartment.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #857 on: April 04, 2011, 02:53:06 am »

90 square foot apartment

New York, of course.

That's like a single dorm room.  Plus a bathroom.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #858 on: April 04, 2011, 03:03:18 am »

This is cool if you like music, forests, and complicated stuff built out of wood for a ball to roll down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_CDLBTJD4M

Edit: or on a prettier page here.
http://answer.nttdocomo.co.jp/touchwood/#play

I thought it was wonderful.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #859 on: April 04, 2011, 03:33:39 pm »

Ha ha! It's called Touch Wood - get it? I'm sorry.

A family we were friends with when I was a kid homesteaded this island back in the 40s. They had a set-up sort of like that from a cistern up on top of that island to another holding-tank kind of thing at their "house". It was pretty cool - it ran all the way through the woods on these stands that they had built.


Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #860 on: April 05, 2011, 12:21:48 am »

ice cream chord progression


I like this.  I've been playing variations of this damn chord progression all weekend and it sounds, well, like ice cream, I guess.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #861 on: April 05, 2011, 12:32:48 am »

I like this.  I've been playing variations of this damn chord progression all weekend and it sounds, well, like ice cream, I guess.

maybe its used a lot, but its way more fun and less smarmy than arpeggios from hell
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #862 on: April 07, 2011, 01:19:05 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #863 on: April 07, 2011, 02:34:32 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #864 on: April 14, 2011, 08:17:24 pm »

iTr3vor's YouTube channel. No one will believe this, but I think it's charming. Of course, I watched them with the sound off, so that may have helped.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #865 on: April 15, 2011, 03:33:24 am »

iTr3vor's YouTube channel. No one will believe this, but I think it's charming. Of course, I watched them with the sound off, so that may have helped.

We'll find out soon that it's actually a viral ad sponsored by Apple.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #866 on: April 15, 2011, 03:35:06 am »

We'll find out soon that it's actually a viral ad sponsored by Apple.

Yeah, I didn't jump into that - everyone had already decided it's a viral for somebody or other.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #867 on: April 15, 2011, 05:20:03 pm »

Trevor totally failed to make a move on that tall lady that kept coming and dancing through the shot.

Trevor!  GET WITH IT!
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #868 on: April 15, 2011, 06:33:52 pm »

Trevor totally failed to make a move on that tall lady that kept coming and dancing through the shot.

Trevor!  GET WITH IT!

since he is approximately ten years old, he has time to learn from his mistakes.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #869 on: April 15, 2011, 09:49:19 pm »

After rewatching... he really explores the room.  He gets a sense for the space.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 104   Go Up