Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220436 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #990 on: June 19, 2011, 05:33:43 am »

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #991 on: June 19, 2011, 07:48:24 am »

Yes, that fucked me right up.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #992 on: June 20, 2011, 03:31:46 am »

Cyriak's a strange dude. Or whatever. I think this one is my favorite (may have been linked here before).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #993 on: June 20, 2011, 03:43:34 am »

Paul, this isn't the J. Cash video that other site uses, but it's pretty cool all the same.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #994 on: June 20, 2011, 07:50:40 am »

Ah thank you Nabu.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #995 on: June 21, 2011, 12:54:55 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #997 on: June 21, 2011, 05:35:32 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #998 on: June 21, 2011, 05:49:52 pm »

Cats don't feel shame but I am pretty sure that like any creature that's so full of itself they do feel embarassment.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #999 on: June 23, 2011, 08:42:42 pm »

My cat ran full-tilt into a freshly cleaned sliding-glass door.  That saw definitely embarrassment she displayed as she slunk behind the couch.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1000 on: June 24, 2011, 12:56:40 pm »

You've seen this one, right? It's a respected DC news-man, so I cherish it all the more.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1001 on: June 25, 2011, 02:46:40 am »

You've seen this one, right? It's a respected DC news-man, so I cherish it all the more.

Everything about that is beautiful.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1002 on: June 25, 2011, 04:21:41 am »

Everything about that is beautiful.

They're too cracked up to even notice that the model is carrying a damn water pail.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1003 on: June 25, 2011, 05:15:17 am »

I just clicked on the "new" icon and it brought me to page 4 of 70. I guess I have some reading to do.

At one point, probably up until late-2006, I could honestly say that I'd read every single damn post on the board.

Now I sample them randomly and glean little bits of information through inference.

Is it true that Q and inev adopted a baby together?

Also, where's Zart? Man, that dude was quality people. He still listens to last.fm apparently.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 104   Go Up