Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219902 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1020 on: June 29, 2011, 02:45:04 pm »

I'm jealous there's not a home version, y'know how messy it is to do that manually? Half the time I'll skid and cut the colon and then it's messy clean up time.

What the fuck are those kids for?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1021 on: June 29, 2011, 03:43:39 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1022 on: June 29, 2011, 10:55:52 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1023 on: June 29, 2011, 10:58:55 pm »

Ok, look. Let me say ahead of time that I'm really, really sorry about this.

Ah fuck.  I think I might actually puke.  I am currently giving myself the "don't puke, you don't want to puke" pep talk.  Fuck.  And no, the dog video did not make it better.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1024 on: June 30, 2011, 12:23:38 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1025 on: June 30, 2011, 02:57:19 am »

Ah fuck.  I think I might actually puke.  I am currently giving myself the "don't puke, you don't want to puke" pep talk.  Fuck.  And no, the dog video did not make it better.

I am sorry about that. My warning should have been less oblique. I hope you are feeling better.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1026 on: June 30, 2011, 01:17:08 pm »

I am sorry about that. My warning should have been less oblique. I hope you are feeling better.

I was already having really bad stomach issues all day, so the clip wasn't the only cause of the problem.  I had to have the "don't puke" self-pep-talk more than once yesterday before seeing the clip, but was then sitting there feeling really ill and saw the clip, and it almost took me over the edge.  I was able to distract myself by puttering in the garden for a while, so thankfully the puke response was fought off.  My body's still a little pissed off at me.  Four days of very poor (but delicious) eating was to blame. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1027 on: June 30, 2011, 01:36:40 pm »

When you are feeling pukey the best thing you can do is go ahead and puke.  So If you feel it coming on, don't suppress it, encourage it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1028 on: June 30, 2011, 02:20:07 pm »

When you are feeling pukey the best thing you can do is go ahead and puke.  So If you feel it coming on, don't suppress it, encourage it.

Seconded.  If you've got something in there that doesn't want to be in there, let it out.  It's not doing you any good inside.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1029 on: June 30, 2011, 09:05:50 pm »

Nah - I feel pukey almost every day thanks to a weird digestive problem I have paired with permanent damage to my gag reflex areas due to a sever bout of food poisoning I was hospitalized for.  I could vomit almost every day at some point if I didn't give myself the "don't puke" pep talk when I feel nauseous.  Like right now, if I just chose to puke, I probably could with a bit of jiggling and maybe watching the pig video agian.  Not that I ever want to or anything.  It was especially bad that day due to two days of Indian food.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1030 on: July 01, 2011, 07:21:07 am »

I will endeavour to remember that and not post really awful things, or at least be more clear in the warnings. I definitely did not intend to cause anyone distress.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1031 on: July 01, 2011, 12:15:35 pm »

Images that make me want to puke are actually quite limited.  Mostlly anything with the combination of "anal" and "gushing" in the description, as well as images of actual vomiting or shit based pornography.   In answer to an unasked question that brings us back on track with the original topic:  No, I have never seen "Two Girls, One Cup" mostly because I know what it is and don't like to vomit, as previously noted.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1032 on: July 01, 2011, 02:30:51 pm »

I like this flash mob.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1033 on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:21 am »

I like this flash mob.

Heh, I thought it was just being preachy at first but the build up was for a reason, nice.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1034 on: July 02, 2011, 02:22:56 am »

Happy Canada Day, folks!

this is sufficiently brutal.  it's BR00T4L!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 104   Go Up