Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220042 times)

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1095 on: September 23, 2011, 03:05:58 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Qx8iEzm2E

(A friend showed up from South Bend, Indiana and had a video camera in tow...)
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1096 on: September 23, 2011, 03:16:06 pm »

Nice.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1097 on: September 23, 2011, 03:25:01 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Qx8iEzm2E

(A friend showed up from South Bend, Indiana and had a video camera in tow...)

Nice.  Love the description of fighting.

Since we're posting: Noodling.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1098 on: September 23, 2011, 05:12:23 pm »

Chew hole.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1099 on: September 23, 2011, 06:26:44 pm »

Nice.  Love the description of fighting.

Since we're posting: Noodling.

I like the banjo-stylie-thing. That's sort of the sound I like to play mostly (not the picking, though). Do you ever play 12-string?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1100 on: September 23, 2011, 06:41:23 pm »

Bravo to the creative people.  Chew Mouth!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1101 on: September 23, 2011, 11:53:26 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1102 on: September 24, 2011, 01:55:19 am »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1103 on: September 24, 2011, 07:56:36 am »

I love that song.  Said James to Red Molly...  I kinda like Rebecca Black too.  I mean, the song is naff, but it's fun.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1104 on: September 24, 2011, 01:16:04 pm »

Hey, that reminds me: for a brief period I worked this weird position booking touring artists of all varieties to tour to small rural communities, and the best of all the artists I got to work with was Woody Holler and his Orchestra.  Here's a little tour video one of the band mates made of the resulting tour.  One of the most thrilling experiences was hurrying through one of the creepy basements of one of these old rural theatres and encountering Woody and the band rehearsing in some dungeon-y corner.  The music some how made the darkness less unpleasant. Lovely musicians, polite gentlemen, true artists.  I had to work with other performers who had half the talent and twice the ego, which is why I only did this work briefly.  Okay another reason is that traveling isn't the life for me.  The clip makes it look romantic, and sure, sometimes it is, but I like to rest my head in my own bed each night.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1105 on: September 25, 2011, 12:58:33 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1106 on: September 25, 2011, 04:32:24 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1107 on: September 26, 2011, 10:08:12 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1108 on: September 26, 2011, 11:24:52 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1109 on: September 27, 2011, 05:29:18 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 104   Go Up