Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219808 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1185 on: January 03, 2012, 09:51:31 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1187 on: January 04, 2012, 02:38:32 am »

Electronic Steel Drum?  What will they think of next.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1188 on: January 04, 2012, 02:58:19 am »

It kind of looks like a rice cooker.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1189 on: January 06, 2012, 07:19:24 am »

We certainly don't get ads like this in the US : Rhian Touches Herself (NSFW?)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1190 on: January 11, 2012, 01:33:42 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1191 on: January 11, 2012, 09:55:04 pm »

Remember that crazy video of the guy dancing to Foster the People (I think from GKA)?

In that same vein, here's NextLevel Squad, flexing to Zilla March. (I hope this hasn't been posted and I missed it.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1192 on: January 12, 2012, 12:30:58 am »

That was me - I heard my morning radio crew flipping out over it.  An interesting contrast between those two videos: the first guy gave the illusion of non-human joint maneuvers with his style and his shirt pattern.  This crew just has non-human joints.  Ouch.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1193 on: January 19, 2012, 01:25:19 pm »

squirrels shakin' they ass to an old michael jackson jam

(well, its one squirrel, but they after effects'ed it all up.)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1194 on: January 20, 2012, 05:02:59 am »

Thanks GKA, I just use that clip to razz my hubby on FB.  He hates squirrels due to the fact one bit through his ear while he was saving it's life as a child.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1195 on: January 20, 2012, 08:07:01 am »

Thanks GKA, I just use that clip to razz my hubby on FB.  He hates squirrels due to the fact one bit through his ear while he was saving it's life as a child.

once bitten, etc.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1197 on: January 24, 2012, 04:11:20 pm »

super-adorb's!!  (As I sometimes say to my pup)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1198 on: February 02, 2012, 01:05:46 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1199 on: February 03, 2012, 01:47:20 am »

breaking bad RPG(gameboy style)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a stickler and call you out on that not being a YT link.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 104   Go Up