Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219926 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1230 on: February 22, 2012, 03:23:10 am »

I never saw the other video (and I'm not about to now). You say there are monkeys in it? That's just wrong.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1231 on: February 22, 2012, 07:49:34 am »

I'm hoping you've already seen Marcel The Shell With Shoes On?  I think I like part 2 better.

Why would you be hoping that we had seen it? You should have been hoping that we hadn't - like I hadn't - so you would now know that my life is so much better because you shared that with me. When Marcel loses his shit because the dog jumps up . . . so good.

(I apologize for the delay in responding - I watched number one a day or two ago and I was waiting for privacy in the office to watch number two. Seriously, Mel, you really improve my quality of life.)

(I will say that I kind of want to see what the woman who does Marcel's voice looks like.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1232 on: February 22, 2012, 05:19:26 pm »

She was on Conan O'Brian a few weeks ago, and is an attractive lady.

I was hoping everyone had seen it already because it is so good that it must be seen and the sooner the better.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1233 on: February 22, 2012, 05:23:27 pm »

And now I want to find that clip.

Because I find her voice strangely appealing and somehow attractive, ok? Yes, I know I am a bad person. You do not need to tell me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1234 on: February 22, 2012, 08:08:29 pm »

And now I want to find that clip.

Because I find her voice strangely appealing and somehow attractive, ok? Yes, I know I am a bad person. You do not need to tell me.

Here you go.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1235 on: February 23, 2012, 02:42:18 am »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1236 on: February 23, 2012, 04:24:36 am »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1237 on: February 23, 2012, 02:51:14 pm »

Yes, and apparently she was on Saturday Night Live for a season, but I don't remember her at all.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1238 on: February 23, 2012, 04:44:04 pm »

I don't remember her at all either.  SNL kinda sucks now and I haven't watched in a number of years.  A shame too because it's probably my favorite show of all time. 

It was great in the 70s.  Went downhill in the 80s.  Got good again in the 90s and went way downhill in the 2000s.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1239 on: February 24, 2012, 03:53:55 am »

Yes, and apparently she was on Saturday Night Live for a season, but I don't remember her at all.

I almost feel like I have a vague memory of that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1240 on: February 24, 2012, 07:52:59 am »

David Thomas of Pere Ubu (and RFTT) - and Zolar X. (Music and video nowhere close to synced).

DT: Self-expression should be left to professionals; we're the only kind of people who can deal with the disappointment.
R: Okaaaaaaay.
DT: Musicians are liars and cheats.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1241 on: February 25, 2012, 05:09:01 am »

Help me out here people.  I really can't decide if I love or hate Karmin.  I'm right on the fence with this one.   
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1242 on: February 25, 2012, 05:29:06 am »

Hm. If it helps, Chris Brown is a fuckhead.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1243 on: February 27, 2012, 05:33:29 am »

3.5 years of photos in 33 seconds. Different than a lot of them because she does fun things with hair/makeup/clothes. Also she is absurd cute.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1244 on: February 28, 2012, 07:39:03 am »

3.5 years of photos in 33 seconds. Different than a lot of them because she does fun things with hair/makeup/clothes. Also she is absurd cute.

She really is. I think growing up in the 90s made the pixie look a thing for me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 104   Go Up