Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 221217 times)

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1245 on: February 28, 2012, 07:45:20 am »

She really is. I think growing up in the 90s made the pixie look a thing for me.

4.5 years.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1246 on: February 29, 2012, 12:59:04 am »

Well, I ended up crying softly to myself for a bit after this one.  "The internet can do anything" says his friend.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1247 on: February 29, 2012, 07:34:09 am »

Well, I ended up crying softly to myself for a bit after this one.  "The internet can do anything" says his friend.

with friends like that...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1248 on: February 29, 2012, 02:21:33 pm »

Well, I ended up crying softly to myself for a bit after this one.  "The internet can do anything" says his friend.

It's not a video, but this'll tug at your heartstrings too.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/frank_deford/02/22/Cory-Weissman-makes-a-point/index.html
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1249 on: February 29, 2012, 04:48:03 pm »

Awe...  that's just lovely.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1251 on: March 03, 2012, 03:13:59 pm »

This is why I love YouTube  I just got sucked into about an hour of watching how folks are playing guitar in Botswana. This is what the internets are for people.  There are clips of other folks in Botswana playing in this style, but it seems to me that this Ronnie guy is particularly impressive.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:23:15 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1252 on: March 03, 2012, 03:43:21 pm »

This is why I love YouTube  I just got sucked into about an hour of watching how folks are playing guitar in Botswana. This is what the internets are for people.  There are clips of other folks in Botswana playing in this style, but it seems to me that this Ronnie guy is particularly impressive.

his style has kind of a ukelele-like twang to it that is really rad.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1254 on: March 15, 2012, 10:40:02 am »

I need to go to japan
http://vimeo.com/37378579


As awesome as the snow in japan has been this past winter, I really can't in good conscience post any skiing video without linking the JP Auclair segment from All I Can. Without a doubt the best clip this season.

http://vimeo.com/32863936
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 11:38:16 am by Mr Trout »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1255 on: March 15, 2012, 08:03:50 pm »

Good Lord!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1256 on: March 15, 2012, 08:05:09 pm »

How...? I mean... Good Lord! He willfully sprung a bear trap on his arm.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1257 on: March 15, 2012, 08:14:57 pm »

How...? I mean... Good Lord! He willfully sprung a bear trap on his arm.

Yeah. Like, what the fuck did you think was going to happen moron?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1258 on: March 15, 2012, 11:40:32 pm »

I think there is a whole 'JackAss Generation' out there that thinks that, in some way, being a fuck*ng idiot tool makes you something more than an idiot tool.

I'd say they're full of it.

theyre people that want attention and possibly money without having to actually have or develop a skill/talent.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1259 on: March 16, 2012, 12:04:46 am »

Its a good thing he moved that bucket out of the way. (??)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 104   Go Up