Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 221041 times)

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1260 on: March 16, 2012, 12:16:55 am »

Help me out here people.  I really can't decide if I love or hate Karmin.  I'm right on the fence with this one.   
Just got around to checking this one out.  That's some impressive vocalizing.  Completely distracted by her chest though (not that its a bad thing...)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1261 on: March 16, 2012, 10:47:54 am »

It annoys me how they take out all the cusses. I get a Christian-y (Mormon?) vibe from them.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1262 on: March 16, 2012, 04:04:43 pm »

He shoulda dropped his balls in there to better the human race.

File this under "If you're going to be an idiot, I am going to laugh at you."

So shocked that lack-wit works on radio.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1263 on: March 16, 2012, 04:09:02 pm »

This is that internet sarcasm thing I've been hearing about?

I learned it by watching you!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1264 on: March 16, 2012, 09:25:32 pm »

I was all prepared to come here and make a comment along the lines of how annoying I find it when a group does a song in a radically different style thinking it's all ironic and will get them a lot of attention.  But I kinda enjoyed that (the breast probably helped) and they certainly got plenty of attention.  60 million views worth of attention. Wow!  I wanted to know what they normally sound like and it looks like they are hits in their own right.  They've even been on SNL.  And apparently the rapping is sincere because they are rapping on their original songs too.  Anyway, am I the only one who had never heard of them before today?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1265 on: March 17, 2012, 12:13:12 am »

I wouldn't have much of an issue if it wasn't for the kid there who watched it all, apparently.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1266 on: March 17, 2012, 03:05:52 am »

That was fun.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1267 on: March 17, 2012, 12:19:09 pm »

4th grade girls first ski jump

she has some pretty wicked sack to be performing a feat like that!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1268 on: March 19, 2012, 11:01:21 am »

Favorite comment: "How did she get off the ground with those MASSIVE BALLS."
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1269 on: March 19, 2012, 12:33:01 pm »

Least favorite comment (and corollary to the above): "She's a DUDE"
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1270 on: March 20, 2012, 02:33:19 am »

4th grade girls first ski jump

she has some pretty wicked sack to be performing a feat like that!

I showed this to my sister in law who is laid up with pin in her leg after breaking her tibia and fibia at a downhill race.  The accident ended her season, and she's feeling pretty down about that, so this was a nice little pick me up for her.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1271 on: March 20, 2012, 03:02:03 am »

Is this an ok place to put this video Pedro made with his brother to promote the brother's new comic book? Or should that go in the designated section for shameless self-promotion?

Aw, who cares. This is funny as shit. I don't care if you buy the book, my husband is a creepity ass motherfucker when he wants to be, and Gabe's depression is comedy fuck*ng gold.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1272 on: March 20, 2012, 04:17:32 pm »

Are all younger brothers bigger than the elders?  Where is the justice?  (Maybe it is justice).
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1273 on: March 20, 2012, 07:45:07 pm »

Are all younger brothers bigger than the elders?  Where is the justice?  (Maybe it is justice).

You know, it's funny, but I didn't realize that was the case until you mentioned it. I guess because I have known Gabe since he was 9 years old, but he will always be a little kid to me. But yeah, he has 4 older siblings (3 brothers and a sister) and he is taller than all of them now.

I am not bigger than my older brother. Maybe it only works with guys.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1274 on: March 20, 2012, 07:49:19 pm »

Very Ron Swanson, no?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 104   Go Up