Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219609 times)

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1352 on: May 15, 2012, 09:07:26 pm »

I would have rather put a nice little package together but that was right there.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1353 on: May 16, 2012, 05:33:09 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1354 on: May 16, 2012, 12:42:37 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1355 on: May 16, 2012, 02:12:02 pm »

I still really enjoy that movie, but I feel more and more guilty about it.

Why?  Don't you like making fun of racism?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1356 on: May 16, 2012, 02:31:39 pm »

Why?  Don't you like making fun of racism?

I more comfortable these days making fun of it without being so over-the-top in having characters that indulge in casual (and not-so-casual) racism themselves.

Plus the bean scene is some weak-ass shit.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1357 on: May 16, 2012, 07:06:53 pm »

Ok, I'm a little heavy with my posting hand today, but I should have already known about this a capella version of Bohemian Rhapsody that I found when I went from Rolf Harris to P!nk in the other thread.

1) Yes, I know, and I agree because I'm a huge Freddie Mercury fan, but still.
2) Whatever you are expecting, I will promise you it is better than you think.

Three covers of BR posted in like an hour. I'm unwell.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1359 on: May 17, 2012, 12:34:18 am »

That dog strikes me as somewhat smart. It's not like he's blasting away at the door. He just wants the rake inside. He's probably thinking "why is my owner too stupid to bring this rake inside for me?"
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1360 on: May 17, 2012, 04:00:35 am »

the dog doesnt understand that if you do the same things every time, the outcome remains the same.
His owner should rename him Francis Bacon.

My dog has, for reasons of her own, decided that trotting over to her crate and slamming the door with her paw will cause dinner to appear.  Naturally, at this point it does, because it reminds me that it is in fact time for her dinner.  How she came across this behavior is a mystery.  I assume coincidence at some point where I was about to make her dinner and she ...slammed the door to her crate?  Maybe I can get a video of her doing it to keep things on topic.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1361 on: May 17, 2012, 06:10:56 am »

rake dog was done with his chores, just trying to get everything put away. give him a hand, owner. jeez.

jaydub maybe your dog trained you
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1362 on: May 23, 2012, 01:45:02 pm »

8-bit Radiohead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLnu4PhQNQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFUIeDjo2dA

One of the comments on Kid A:

Quote
Really cool, man! Nice work!

Only one thing.. the time signiture for Morning Bell ir 5/4 not 9/8.

I don't know why this made me laugh. But it did. Also some of the really negative reactions are funny.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1363 on: May 23, 2012, 02:59:42 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1364 on: May 23, 2012, 03:53:27 pm »

Ah hell, I am feeling nostalgic for Brooklyn, here are some videos by rad people I know down there.

Metal Molly: http://youtu.be/frKke8x4eL0

Brook Pridemore: http://youtu.be/yqOh4NhtuZA

Joe Crow Ryan: http://youtu.be/_0h9N5JL7Gk

Matthew Silver: http://youtu.be/6I5TM70re5k

But to be less maudlin, here are rad Utica people too:

Katie G: http://youtu.be/-Kt4hA6r1C4

The Mustard Band: http://youtu.be/VQTKvIHUx4Y
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 104   Go Up