Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219616 times)

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1426 on: August 25, 2012, 10:16:38 pm »

Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1427 on: August 31, 2012, 09:30:24 pm »

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1428 on: September 02, 2012, 10:09:10 pm »

I...I think I'm damaged now.

I think it's the series of irrational responses:

1) nightmarish parasite?  I'll get the school nurse.
2) creepy succubus?  I'll shame him.
3) that doesn't seem to work?  I'll squeeze it's belly and pull out a stamp device, then shame it some more.
4) Did that work?  Yup, problem solved.

This is from a film called Funky Forrest.  Yup, the whole damn thing is on YouTube, and don't worry, all of it as indecipherable, fascinating and disturbing as that first clip, or at least the parts of it I've been able to watch.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1429 on: September 18, 2012, 06:37:39 am »

I'm a sucker for weird, fucked up music videos, so I obviously love the video for Frank Ocean's single 'Pyramids'. It is most definitely NSFW.

Edit: This is Vimeo, not YouTube. Oops. Also, a direct link to the video: http://vimeo.com/49497576
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1430 on: September 19, 2012, 04:32:03 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7UXL_lJ0BA&feature=player_embedded
66 year old dude smokes marijuana for the first time. Discovers a statue of another old man talking to no one.

Holy shit that is awesome. "In your imagination you could make something of that big stump there. Think of what it could be. Could be a lion laying on his back. Could be anything you want." I'm pretty sure this is what Mr. Rogers would be like high.

"I have seen paintings like that." I would love to smoke weed with this guy.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1431 on: September 19, 2012, 08:14:04 pm »

I like that guy, but the video only focused on "an old square gets stoned" and didn't really address the real issue of why he was following this course of action.  Did the marijuana actually help him with his health problems?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1432 on: September 19, 2012, 10:04:16 pm »

I've seen this show- no it didn't, or at least not enough for him to further pursue it.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1433 on: September 24, 2012, 06:44:03 am »

For all you lovers of the ancient and glorious culture of Japan.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1434 on: October 02, 2012, 09:36:27 pm »

Sinatra would have kicked his ass and had him buried in a hole in the desert.

He might have gotten away with it if his drumming was impeccable, but he was missing a lot of notes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1435 on: October 09, 2012, 06:43:55 am »

Wait, has everyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk&feature=player_embedded

I can't remember if it's been posted somewhere, but it might be the best 5 minutes of your week.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1436 on: October 10, 2012, 01:06:57 am »

I'd never heard of Takis before. 

Side note: we had Zesty Steak flavoured Cheetos while in Japan.  They were okay.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1437 on: October 22, 2012, 06:17:58 am »

miles, all of my friends love you for that video. Except, they don't know who you are, so they just love me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1438 on: October 22, 2012, 03:57:34 pm »

have i told you all about my favorite side dish creation? i call them flamin' hot carrots, basically they're sriracha- and honey-glazed baby carrots. you sautee them till they're soft through, and then bake them a little to dry them out. nearly perfectly fake, even almost healthy, flamin' hot cheetos.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1439 on: October 22, 2012, 04:40:44 pm »

Those sound excellent!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 104   Go Up