Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220904 times)

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1470 on: March 17, 2013, 08:55:09 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2dvv-Yib1Xg

The destruction of the Death Star was an inside job. Convincing video exposes the truth.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1471 on: March 17, 2013, 10:32:08 pm »

The destruction of the Death Star was an inside job. Convincing video exposes the truth.

Actually, that was pretty compelling. Wake up People!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1472 on: March 18, 2013, 02:45:12 am »

Kenny Omega, world's greatest professional wrestler, in matches against a nine year old girl and Yoshihiko, the inflatable wrestler.
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1473 on: March 22, 2013, 06:38:18 pm »

Kenny Omega inflicts Real Soviet Damage.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1474 on: March 26, 2013, 03:58:28 am »

My roommates can't stop watching this. (also I can't.)

And everything about this is utterly surreal. It's like David Lynch's idea of what the early 60s were. The weird colors, the blank expressions on everyones' faces, the creepy lead guy and his creepy steel-guitar voice machine... it's just too perfect.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1475 on: March 26, 2013, 05:48:42 am »

That King of the Hill remix was funny. Although, not as funny as King of the Hill.

Pete Drake and his talking guitar blew me away.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1476 on: March 26, 2013, 04:08:58 pm »

Pete Drake and his talking guitar blew me away.

im with you on that one.  you get a can for sharing, D.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1477 on: March 27, 2013, 12:44:54 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1478 on: March 27, 2013, 02:19:03 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1479 on: March 30, 2013, 11:19:05 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1480 on: March 31, 2013, 12:59:58 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1481 on: March 31, 2013, 01:12:28 pm »

Winny Puhh

jesus skullfuck*ng christ it's like gwar, rammstein, primus and die antwoord had a baby
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1482 on: March 31, 2013, 07:11:25 pm »

jesus skullfuck*ng christ it's like gwar, rammstein, primus and die antwoord had a baby

And a dash of Andrew W.K.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1483 on: April 03, 2013, 05:41:28 pm »

Logged
[expletive deleted]

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1484 on: April 03, 2013, 06:22:14 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 104   Go Up