Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220347 times)

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1485 on: April 08, 2013, 09:55:33 pm »

I was sniveling like a mope when I saw that one on Sportscenter.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1486 on: April 17, 2013, 05:43:32 am »

Don't fill the house with fuck*ng rabbits

TJ is a young man of about 18 years old I would guess. About a decade ago he made these video tapes of his parents ranting and raving at each other. His father who is an alcoholic, mullet wearing, 1 snagely tooth having, on disability, and his mother who is a rabbit hoarder.

It's fuck*ng hilarious. So much impotent rage.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1487 on: April 17, 2013, 10:32:01 pm »

Paul, I swear you or someone else already posted that here.  Because I saw it here, and then I showed it to my husband and we were happy about how our marriage is working out.

I feel so conflicted about this (NSFW).  The feminist in me hates it for its objectification, the sexual beast in me likes looking at that one yummy lady.  This version has been banned from YouTube by the way.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 01:45:00 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1488 on: April 17, 2013, 10:34:43 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1489 on: April 18, 2013, 01:17:07 am »

Ah, yes.  It was here.  And it was you.

Ah yes, I knew I heard about it somewhere. :)
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1490 on: May 02, 2013, 08:32:33 pm »

The feminist in me hates it for its objectification

I recently had the revelation that when people say this, they are not only saying "treating a woman like a physical object" as in, like a lump of meat, but also treating women like they can only be an "object" of action, as in the direct object in grammar.

Lately I am pretty fixated on how so much (nearly all?) portrayals of female sexuality revolve around presenting oneself as sexually available. "hey, you know, I'd be open to getting nailed."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1491 on: May 04, 2013, 01:46:37 pm »

My roommates' band made a music video. Or, specifically, my one roommate's boss made it. It is not my favorite song of theirs, but it is a cool one. They are breaking up in a month when one of the guitar players moves to San Fran. Sad.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1492 on: May 04, 2013, 08:51:34 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1493 on: May 04, 2013, 11:00:35 pm »

My roommates' band made a music video. Or, specifically, my one roommate's boss made it. It is not my favorite song of theirs, but it is a cool one. They are breaking up in a month when one of the guitar players moves to San Fran. Sad.

That was totally rad, I loved it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1494 on: May 04, 2013, 11:04:29 pm »

Teddy Has An Operation.

I'm so happy for teddy. That doctor took very good care of him.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1495 on: May 04, 2013, 11:34:17 pm »

I'm so happy for teddy. That doctor took very good care of him.

Yes, I'm glad he fixed his heart's heart. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1496 on: May 09, 2013, 09:26:49 pm »

It gets kind of preachy but it's worth the hahas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmpYnxlEh0c
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1497 on: May 09, 2013, 09:35:38 pm »

One of my coworkers posted this, and we laughed about the part where he says no graduate of an elite college could imagine the tedium of working at a grocery store.

My friend who is graduating with a BA in art history this month told me she decided she doesn't want some kind of exciting job, she just wants to do something "normal" 9-5 that pays the bills. You know, one of those office jobs. I did not know what to say other than that that does not exist, and that if it did it would not be hiring art history majors.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1498 on: May 09, 2013, 09:43:31 pm »

One of my coworkers posted this, and we laughed about the part where he says no graduate of an elite college could imagine the tedium of working at a grocery store.

My friend who is graduating with a BA in art history this month told me she decided she doesn't want some kind of exciting job, she just wants to do something "normal" 9-5 that pays the bills. You know, one of those office jobs. I did not know what to say other than that that does not exist, and that if it did it would not be hiring art history majors.

The happiest most self realized content adult I know spent 2 years in trade school and got a job fixing antique cars. He has no debt, he owns a home, he has a wife, and he goes to work with a smile every morning. That's the kind of dream we should be selling to our youngins. Not this other liberal arts bull shit.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1499 on: May 14, 2013, 05:58:25 pm »

This made me think of Asherdan, who has probably already seen it.

I'll confess that the first couple of minutes disturbed me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 104   Go Up