Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's up with Goats?  (Read 2229 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
What's up with Goats?
« on: November 17, 2003, 11:03:02 pm »

I'm confused, and hoping it's not a series...
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
What's up with Goats?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 11:56:22 pm »

Maybe we'll get to see all the characters' web cartoons.  I want to see the one that giraffe draws.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
What's up with Goats?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 12:09:55 am »

Ahh, I didn't even notice the author line before. I'm feeling a little better about the whole thing now.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What's up with Goats?
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 12:10:18 am »

Are you two speaking in tongues?
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
What's up with Goats?
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 12:14:43 am »

Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

V-Adore

  • Guest
What's up with Goats?
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 12:18:08 am »

What I really love about this is the fact that it at no point ever talks about video games. I find that strangely appropriate, considering.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What's up with Goats?
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2003, 07:08:32 am »

At the risk of sounding either like a Philistine or a hopelessly uncool parent:

That link didn't help at all.

Carry on.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
What's up with Goats?
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2003, 12:46:22 pm »

It's ok, I dont get it either.
It's hip to be square.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up