Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Douglas Adams Interview  (Read 8445 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Douglas Adams Interview
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 05:27:13 pm »

Tyler Perry?


Steve Tyler


Steve Perry

Someone should get these guys in a room, together.

I tried to find pictures of "Tyler Steve", "Perry Tyler", and "Perry Steve", but so far no one famous has had those combinations.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Douglas Adams Interview
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 01:06:50 am »

Tyler Black

Nice Freudian slip there.  Also, I guess we could have stumped you on any Tyler Perry CortJstring had it ever come up.

Seriously though, I haven't actually seen any Tyler Perry.  How does his work compare to the Wayans Brothers?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Douglas Adams Interview
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 07:07:30 am »

infinitely worse: even more stereotypical, flatter "jokes," and more old-lady-drag
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up