Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter  (Read 16590 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« on: January 27, 2009, 03:37:21 am »

I'm sure Mr.Onstad is enjoying the new house we bought him, but when will the man stop living in the celebration? Get back to work, 'stad. Make with the funnies. You're bordering on like, PBF status right now.
Re: http://chrisonstad.blogspot.com/2009/01/achewood-state-of-union-12009.html
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 03:39:20 am »

I for one do not wish to see strips about crying. I am willing to wait.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:44:23 am »

MAKE COMAKICS OSNTAD.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 03:50:44 am »

Quote from: Chris Onstad
Ain't nobody gonna get burned on this deal.

Then how come you sold your eyes?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 03:57:05 am »

Um, yeah, I've moved several times before, but I ain't never taken two weeks off work afterwards.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 02:21:51 pm »

I just want to make it perfectly clear I haven't bought anyone a house.

I think my fiancee would get jealous if I'd been going round buying houses for other people, you know? You've got to be safe.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 03:08:05 pm »

Um, yeah, I've moved several times before, but I ain't never taken two weeks off work afterwards.

Well, remember he's moving both his home and his work, so that's more complicated.

I'm less impatient for a strip than for another blog post explaining the moving story, which sounds dramatic and interesting. But I have been very well trained to expect a strip when I get one, at this point.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 03:36:22 pm »

Todd T. Squirrel is the final Cylon.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 04:21:38 pm »

Little Nephew shot JR.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 04:29:01 pm »

In the Village, Number One is Scrambles the Dog.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 06:04:07 pm »

Soylent Green is cartoon cats.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 06:06:11 pm »

Roast Beef is John Galt.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 06:10:33 pm »

Blister was dead the whole time.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 07:24:00 pm »

Pat is Kaiser Soze.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: We bought Chris Onstad a house, he left us a Dear John letter
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 07:50:09 pm »

Lyle killed Dumbledore.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up