Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?  (Read 48616 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« on: January 29, 2009, 06:08:23 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 06:13:40 pm »

America: A Place For Americans
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 07:03:17 pm »

Finally, a reason to go to Burning Man. (besides art and drugs and sex)
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 01:27:56 am »

My God, I am weeping with desire for the Bacon Explosion.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 05:18:23 am »

My heart's explodin'!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 07:21:58 am »

Jesus, people. I saw the original blog post while the author was composing it. I know the author and creator of this dish, and I know everything about this dish. I suggested the crumbled bacon inside the log of sausage. I know everything about bacon, pork, and pork products, and I know it before anybody else. I know when your mom eats bacon. I know when your children dream of bacon.

We have been over this. And yet you refuse to learn.




</bobby>
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 07:53:18 am »

Jesus, people. I saw the original blog post while the author was composing it. I know the author and creator of this dish, and I know everything about this dish. I suggested the crumbled bacon inside the log of sausage. I know everything about bacon, pork, and pork products, and I know it before anybody else. I know when your mom eats bacon. I know when your children dream of bacon.

We have been over this. And yet you refuse to learn.




</bobby>

Bac-canned.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 02:09:01 pm »

My...my children dream of bacon?


Nooooooo!!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 06:02:53 pm »

I know when your mom eats bacon. I know when your children dream of bacon.

</bobby>

Wait...Bobby is Bacon Claus? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 11:57:21 pm »

Wait...Bobby is Bacon Claus? 

I think he's more like Bacon Peter.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 02:51:13 am »

Bacon Claus needs to be an Archie McPhee action figure.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 02:54:17 am »

Oh man my Dad used to get Archie McPhee catalogs. Memories.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 05:34:35 am »

Oh man my Dad used to get Archie McPhee catalogs. Memories.

I have one of their Easter Island statues looking at me right now.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 05:09:53 pm »

They may have no Bacon Clause yet, but Archie McPhee just informed me of a way to add bacon to any website.

Whaddaya think - is it an improvement?

Edited by PMCD9 to fix broken (sausage) link.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 06:42:34 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 05:54:44 am »

Choopernickel, despite being a complete pu$$y fucktard, is absolutely right. I already had it sent to me several times.

That said, I will be making it this year, because I do loves me some sujuk and that would be perfect in that dish.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up