Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?  (Read 48634 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2009, 05:00:35 am »

I would but your e-mail is hidden. And you block all PMs.

ask wombat
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 02:52:22 am »

See, you dipshits, if you're gonna send me something Bacon related, for the love of Ahura Mazda send me something interesting.

"Hey, let's wrap bacon inside of more bacon and then top it with bacon!" - NOT INTERESTING
"Hey, let's make a life size model of an AK-47 assault rifle out of bacon!"- INTERESTING

The second you can do something or even find something that awesome without me holding your hand is the second I will bacon-respect you.

yeah i'm looking right at your beady little eyes Choop




link found by my knife-wielding avatar
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 03:48:43 am »

If I had the culinary skills, I would send you a bacon depiction of the prophet Muhammed.

As it is, I used up all my potential for culinary skills on a high aptitude for blasphemy.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 04:06:50 am »

If I had the culinary skills, I would send you a bacon depiction of the prophet Muhammed.

As it is, I used up all my potential for culinary skills on a high aptitude for blasphemy.

Strictly speaking, you should use Iberico and call the sculpture mu-ham-med
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 05:57:53 am »

I saw the BA-K-47 earlier today and thought about bringing it up, but I assumed you'd heard of it.


You did not disappoint.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 12:32:09 pm »

I saw the BA-K-47 earlier today and thought about bringing it up, but I assumed you'd heard of it.


You did not disappoint.

The last time I felt so bacon-giddy was in 2001 when we decided to beer-batter and deep fry bacon.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2009, 02:35:59 pm »

Did you fry it in bacon fat?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2009, 04:21:05 pm »

Did you fry it in bacon fat?

We tried, but that didn't work out so well. Better to deep fry in vegetable oil.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 10:37:40 pm »

Apparently you can cut steel with bacon.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2009, 01:42:25 am »

Apparently you can cut steel with bacon.

See THIS is what I was talking about.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2009, 02:25:53 am »

The other day I made a pork chop sandwich, and put bacon on it.

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2009, 06:01:53 am »

heeheehee
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2009, 02:30:01 am »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2009, 02:44:28 am »

vanity fair, march 1972
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2009, 03:02:20 am »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up