Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?  (Read 48656 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2010, 10:44:22 pm »

Is that an LLV?

It's a postal truck she says, but I don't know if it's an LLV, possibly.

No, you goober. As much as you like LLVs, it is a FedEx truck. Why do you care, anyway?

Could be.

She's not home right now or I'd ask her.

I checked out the markings on it and all I could find was on the front it said "Klubmaster" and "Supervan."

Anyway, Here's another view of it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2010, 12:16:35 am »

Texas toast makes a fine base for French Toast.  That'd probably get me tarred and feathered in some parts.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2010, 01:15:51 am »

I don't know about tarred and feathered, but in my opinion the best bread for french toast in fresh challah.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2010, 03:58:19 am »

a stale baguette, split lengthwise, soaked for an hour in eggs and milk
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2010, 04:43:24 am »

Texas toast makes a fine base for French Toast.  That'd probably get me tarred and feathered in some parts.

Or battered and fried.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2010, 12:07:53 pm »



BACON AT-AT
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2010, 12:54:53 pm »

That is, without a doubt, the finest bacon AT-AT I have ever seen.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2010, 01:52:56 pm »

Damn, I almost posted that yesterday, but I was sure Bobby must have already seen it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2010, 02:48:52 pm »

Damn, I almost posted that yesterday, but I was sure Bobby must have already seen it.

He did. He was however out on procurements all day.  80 lb of bacon is going to be ordered tomorrow.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2010, 12:45:15 am »

bacon season is over i now return to not caring about bacon for another nine months or so
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2010, 12:55:24 am »

http://www.recipestar.com/pages/bacon_life

according to that other quiz, to a cannibal, i would taste like grilled beef.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #193 on: May 03, 2010, 01:20:53 am »

bacon season is over i now return to not caring about bacon for another nine months or so


I, on the other hand, spent the day wondering why I don't eat more bacon. Bobby is an evil man.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #194 on: May 03, 2010, 01:52:44 am »

I, on the other hand, spent the day wondering why I don't eat more bacon. Bobby is an evil man.

I didn't get bacon on my burger at dinner on the theory that it would just be inferior compared to the bacon yesterday.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up