Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wombat Watches the Super Bowl  (Read 10811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Wombat Watches the Super Bowl
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 11:29:23 am »

Don't be that guy that doesn't get the real meaning of a song.

I was being deliberately shit, it's fine

I was hoping someone would respond with similarly petty, pointless responses in favour of Brucey
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Watches the Super Bowl
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 11:44:11 am »

Bruuuuuuce hit a camera with his crotch and didn't get fined.  That takes talent.

Probably.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Wombat Watches the Super Bowl
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 11:45:25 am »

Bruuuuuuce hit a camera with his crotch and didn't get fined.  That takes talent.

Probably.

Good point.

I doubt Super Furry Animal's could slide even half the length of Bruce's almighty groin busting dry sledges
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Wombat Watches the Super Bowl
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 09:43:54 pm »

I have not ever heard Super Furry Animals, but based on the bruce comparison I think I hate both bands, forever.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Watches the Super Bowl
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 12:48:37 am »

well that is foolish.

An argument for Bruce would be that SFAs last two albums blow, except for Slow Life.

Also the Acid Casuals are awesome.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up