Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feb 6 2009 - Grocery carts with rain on the handle  (Read 3726 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Feb 6 2009 - Grocery carts with rain on the handle
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 05:53:08 am »

THIS WAY LIES MADNESS

Mwahahahahahahahah
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Feb 6 2009 - Grocery carts with rain on the handle
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 03:24:18 pm »

What ugly stereotypes is he applying?

Quote from: Bill Cosby
Oh, oh: you see, the kids, they listen to the rap music which gives them the brain damage.  With their hippin', and the hoppin', and the bippin', and the boppin', so they don't know what the jazz...is all about!  You see, jazz is like the Jello Pudding Pop -- no, actually, it's more like Kodak film -- no, actually, jazz is like the New Coke: it'll be around forever, heh heh heh.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Feb 6 2009 - Grocery carts with rain on the handle
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 07:51:34 pm »

15 minutes of free time to visit, and it's a strip I could have read two years ago with a bonus standard circular argument here.  I don't have the energy to stick around for (or prompt) the "that's not what I actually meant" retraction" so I'm gonna go watch Mythbusters instead.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Feb 6 2009 - Grocery carts with rain on the handle
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 02:21:06 am »

Oh, oh: you see, the kids, they listen to the rap music which gives them the brain damage.  With their hippin', and the hoppin', and the bippin', and the boppin', so they don't know what the jazz...is all about!  You see, jazz is like the Jello Pudding Pop -- no, actually, it's more like Kodak film -- no, actually, jazz is like the New Coke: it'll be around forever, heh heh heh.

Heh, I was on my way to find that quote as soon as I read AW's post. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Feb 6 2009 - Grocery carts with rain on the handle
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 02:43:32 pm »

Why does Ray the wealthy cat have lumber and a saw in his hands/paws?  This feature is not mentioned nor explained and the reason is left to the reader's imagination.

The reader's imagination is a dangerous place to be.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Feb 6 2009 - Grocery carts with rain on the handle
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 03:09:10 pm »

That was my favorite part of the strip.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up