Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Richard Simmons Loses It  (Read 1173 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Richard Simmons Loses It
« on: February 08, 2009, 12:57:55 am »

Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Simmons Loses It
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:41:04 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2sSchlxPM
Was he doing Nicholson in the last 10 seconds?  I mean, an impression of Nicholson..
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Richard Simmons Loses It
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:43:54 pm »

Was he doing Nicholson in the last 10 seconds?  I mean, an impression of Nicholson..

I think he looked into the trapezoidohedron.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up