Pizza. You can buy those already cooked pizza shells and sauce in a jar and cheese. And since you are Manly Men, pepperoni. It is fun.
What the Technical Staff does when I am not home is make sort-of buffalo wings. Baked in the oven, not fried. There is actually a good recipe for this that Onstad sends with the Ray's hot sauce, but unfortunately I can't pass it on at this time because my kitchen is all packed in boxes.
Grilled cheese sandwiches. I can only have this as a bacherlorette dinner because certain people in my household don't think sandwiches are acceptable dinner food, but come on, this is totally different from a cold lunchmeat sandwich. Normal white bread and normal cheddar or American cheese. What is very important: BUTTER. Which you let soften to room temperature and spread on the outside of the bread. Don't melt it in the pan - spread it on the bread. It makes all the difference.