Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perv Alert - Michael Jackson  (Read 3609 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« on: November 19, 2003, 07:45:00 pm »

I'm ashamed to tell you I'm so excited that the Michael Jackson thing has blown up again.  Let the entertainment begin!  Since I can't go to the freak show anymore... Franken-celebrity, a-hoy!!!


http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/40/40000.html

"Show Respect to Michael Jackson"

This is my favorite comicbook artist's song about Michael, it always makes me laugh, and seems timely now.


This is his website for his comic if you're interested:

http://www.americanelf.com
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 07:55:50 pm »

Ah, that's rad.
Relatedly, do any of you listen to Drew's music?
I kinda like it, partially in an internet-crush way, and partly in a valid liking-his-music way.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 09:01:19 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Relatedly, do any of you listen to Drew's music?
I kinda like it, partially in an internet-crush way, and partly in a valid liking-his-music way.

Oh, I loves me some Drew-music. Love love love.

I'm now downloading "All the Way to Belgium" as we speak.
Logged

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 12:33:23 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"

Relatedly, do any of you listen to Drew's music?


Yesss ...I got the cd -and- a bonus ep for it being late (hah!)
I didn't know about the new song for download though, so hurrah ..downloading that now
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 07:48:54 pm »

Michael Jackson needs to seriously consider ending his own life.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 07:52:53 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Michael Jackson needs to seriously consider ending his own life.

~Paul


Has to be said, I would if I looked like that!
But then, if he turns out to not abuse kids, then I'm OK with him just providing mass amusement for the world. Not through his music naturally, just by, well, being a real freak.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 09:17:42 pm »

Seriously, Michael Jackson needs to admit that he is COMPLETELY fuck*ng INSANE and submit himself for rehabilitation.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2003, 10:04:10 pm »

This whole situation has been such a boon for people at my school (and the grown-up world at large as well, alas) wishing to display their amateur psychological skills:
"I think he is like actually clinically insane, you know?  That's what I think."
"His father like beat him."
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 10:07:50 pm »

I took a couple licks from my dad too....it's not an excuse to he a heinous human being.

He's a freak. He should be in a cage. We should be allowed to taunt him and poke him with sticks.

And the media should just ignore him. That would be worse than death for someone like him. Irrelevance would kill him faster than a self-inflicted bullet.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2003, 10:10:52 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
This whole situation has been such a boon for people at my school (and the grown-up world at large as well, alas) wishing to display their amateur psychological skills:
"I think he is like actually clinically insane, you know?  That's what I think."
"His father like beat him."

I'm picturing these people saying this and then nodding, as if something profound has actually occurred. "I think we learned a lot," these people's faces say; "I think we learned some important lessons."

That said, I also think he is like actually clinically insane. You know?
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2003, 10:16:11 pm »

Dead on, I'm afraid.
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2003, 10:28:57 pm »

Although there is no humor in Michael Jackson's behavior with kids, his need for self-mutialtion and this site could cause some of you a chuckle. I especially like the comparison pics on the right side.

The History of Michael Jackson's face

And what the hell is up with Uri Geller? And David Gest? And that weird white dude that was married to LaToya for 15 minutes? These people are parasites who turn into media whores whenever something happens in Neverland.  Someone must have told Uri there is no spoon. Or his powers evaporated one day....

Could it be he was a huge fraud??
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2003, 11:47:43 pm »

Interestingly, whichever shop it was that just started running an ad for Michael Jackson's new best of album over here, didn't pull it, despite it starting a run on the day he was arrested!?

Also Louis Theroux was on the other night to hunt Jackson down and talk to him, and he talked to his dad, and this weird magician guy who was apparently Mohammed Ali's personal magician, who lived with the Jackson family for a while, and is a good friend. Needless to say, they were both utter freaks too.
It was amusing:
Theroux to Joe Jackson (the father): Would you want to see Michael settle down with a partner?
Jackson: I don't understand.
Theroux: Well, as in a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Magician: That's it, interview over. Get out!
Theroux: What?

They wouldn't drop that for about 5 minutes.

It was a truly bizarre program.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Perv Alert - Michael Jackson
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2003, 05:02:31 pm »

The saddest thing of all is how he's starting to look like a partially melted doll.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up