Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"  (Read 5065 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02242009

Felt more like an illustrated blog posting but certainly had its merits.

Weird that it was an Achewood that was "ripped out of the headlines" but there we are.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 03:32:38 am »

"It would literally be amazing if I was kidding." That really reminds me of something I would've said in high school.

Ray clearly has not been to the parts of the country where they cover up "racy" magazine covers in the supermarket.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 03:47:47 am »

Not everybody was meant for the art department at Hallmark, indeed. It must feel great to be Ray, you know?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:47 am »

By considering a policeman wanting to make love to Orlando Bloom, Christoph Onstand explores the sociological ramifications of what it is like to be a man in a Post-Testicular world, if you will.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 05:23:56 am »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this: developing story. California is going to vote on whether or not to full out legalize the marijuana. I don't want to dredge up that old debate, but the economic implications of the reduced legal & corrections burden combined with the massive tax revenues and tourism would certainly move toward closing the Cali budget gap.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 05:40:41 am »

...hence why I said "ripped from the headlines".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 07:12:36 am »

$50/oz is about 12% out here. so instead of a quarter costing 60, it'd cost 72. they'd probably bump it up to 75 just to keep the numbers round, people don't want change with their purple haze
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 07:45:24 am »

Oh cool Questionable Catent updated again.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 08:59:42 am »

Beef kind of drinks alot of beer in the day.  Thats one of the reasons his stomach is so bad.
Logged
ACHIEVE

herofix

  • Guest
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 10:30:17 am »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this: developing story. California is going to vote on whether or not to full out legalize the marijuana. I don't want to dredge up that old debate, but the economic implications of the reduced legal & corrections burden combined with the massive tax revenues and tourism would certainly move toward closing the Cali budget gap.

Despite this matter being exactly as straightforward as Ray  (and you) presented it, this has virtually no chance of even coming close to succeeding.  Ten years, a strong super-majority for one party, the scrapping of California's '2/3 needed to pass a tax' law and either a change in the police union's position or a decrease in the amount that the police are fetishised, and we might possibly have a small chance.

As I understand it.

Says I.

To thee.

If you will.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 10:54:39 am »

No no no. Not ever in a thousand years, certainly not while people still act like 'the War on Drugs' is a rational concept. Especially if they keep acting like that when they know it's not. Admit it day is needed indeed.
If I were cynical I'd say it's this kind of hopeless proposal that politicians use to pander to certain bases just to keep joe mcvoter in the system instead of backing groups actually interested in change rather than status quo with a new slogan t-shirt. Safe in the knowledge that they won't be held accountable when they completely fail to achieve anything because no one ever expected them to anyway.


Was anyone else delighted by the ambiguity in a cop speeding 'to a crime'. As in, no specification of whether he was going to prevent or commit.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 02:22:59 pm »

Wait, I meant FridaySaturdayWednesdayThursday every day is Admit It Day around these parts. As long as you're admitting you're an alcoholic.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 03:44:53 pm »

I was hoping we were going to play "admit it day" in this thread. 

I'll start. 

George Clooney isn't that hot.  He just looks rich. 

There is really no good reason for anybody to own a Hummer. 

I eat a lot of meat because it tastes good and I'm selgiraffe. 

Deep down, I'm convinced that nobody's kids are as cute as mine. 

I'm jealous of my best friend's beautiful house and lack of crushing financial pressure even though her husband is a douchebag. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 04:18:20 pm »

Angelina Jolie isn't that hot. She just looks kinky.

I'm finding it hard to admit to myself that I'm pretty much a liberal atheist.

I want the gays to be able to marry but I worry about their kids.

A job where I surf the internet all day would make me happy.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 04:45:08 pm »

A job where I surf the internet all day would make me happy.

I have one of those.  Be careful what you wish for. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up