Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised  (Read 15298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 03:06:05 am »

PPensis is fujel.. ful. fdull. full.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 03:08:55 am »

Pedro's grandfather got circumcised as an adult.  He elected the procedure because he got tired of keeping it clean. 

I once read an article that likened this line of thought to having one's teeth pulled so you don't have to brush them. 

Which Pedro's grandfather also did.  Got a full set of dentures when he entered the Army at the age of 21. 

Not a role model for personal hygiene, methinks. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 03:20:41 am »

Ah but, in most cases, my teeth are not magnets for horrible cheesy jism-urea-paste.

If my teeth were as such, I would cheerfully have them chiseled out of my head on the morrow.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 03:25:20 am »

What is going on with people's foreskins? What parties are you going to that cheese  or CUNT jam or something is lodging under there and needs cleaning? I give it a rinse in the shower with the rest of me.
Actually touching the tip can be kind of painful but I imagine that circumcision leads to desensitization?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 03:30:58 am »

What is going on with people's foreskins? What parties are you going to that cheese  or CUNT jam or something is lodging under there and needs cleaning? I give it a rinse in the shower with the rest of me.
Actually touching the tip can be kind of painful but I imagine that circumcision leads to desensitization?

Are you drunk?

Clean in the shower. Is fine.

Do you mean we are circumcised and don't know how we clean?

We clean.

Clean is fine. No pain.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 12:19:38 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 03:56:06 am »

What is going on with people's foreskins? What parties are you going to that cheese  or CUNT jam or something is lodging under there and needs cleaning? I give it a rinse in the shower with the rest of me.
Actually touching the tip can be kind of painful but I imagine that circumcision leads to desensitization?

I'd imagine it's no more high-maintenance than the average vulva, and nobody's telling me I need to lop anything off of *that* bit...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 04:00:59 am »

Oh man I totally forgot about that filter. So appropriate and yet not at all what I meant.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 04:16:11 am »

Yeah but vulva are hot.

I'm pretty fine with my wang NOT looking like a partially-unraveled sausage with the untied casing flapping around, m'self.

I mean, granted, it probably hurt when I was a baby and all but I can't remember what I ate for lunch yesterday, let alone a minor medical procedure just after birth.

Probably a minor trauma in comparison to being recently born.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 04:48:33 am »

Probably a minor trauma in comparison to being recently born.

Also true. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 07:27:47 am »

I'd imagine it's no more high-maintenance than the average vulva, and nobody's telling me I need to lop anything off of *that* bit...
Not in this country anyway. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 11:11:10 am »

I'm pretty fine with my wang NOT looking like a partially-unraveled sausage with the untied casing flapping around, m'self.

If you think you can make a cock not look ridiculous just by lopping bits off it I fear you are mistaken.

Probably a minor trauma in comparison to being recently born.

I don't think this really justifies arbitrarily removing parts of someone's body before they're even capable of consenting to it.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 11:22:56 am »

Doctor Manhattan isn't. The world finally knows.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 01:20:08 pm »

Let me ask a follow-up question:

How many circumcised guys wish they weren't? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 01:21:59 pm »

me.  i do.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 06:55:13 pm »

See, I figure...

And this is totally IMHO...

...if I guy is really bothered by being uncut, and decides as a teen or adult that he wants to be circumcised, he can do that.  It's not pleasant, but it's his choice.  If my son decides at 8 or 10 or 16 that he wants a circumcision, I'll support him and I'll pay for it. 

But if a guy gets cut as an infant and decides in later life that he'd rather have been left intact...

...there's no getting off the circumcision train, at that point. 

I'm totally fine with people who circumcise their infants, I should point out, even if they do not have religious reasons to do so.  And having only ever had circumcised lovers, I do have an aesthetic preference for cut cock.  But I figure, I don't care what my kid's wang looks like as long as it works right.  And the American Medical Association has agreed that there's no functional benefit to the procedure.  So why bother? 

For the record, I feel similarly about infant baptism -- I think Christians should be baptized when they feel ready and can understand the significance of the ritual.  My kids are unbaptized because I feel odd making a promise on their behalf.  So the circumcision thing is part of a larger value set surrounding which choices we have a right to make on behalf of our children, and which ones are best postponed until they can choose for themselves. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up