Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus  (Read 1742 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:17:15 am »

Just saw on Facebook that Golfhaus and wife have arrived home with their Baby Girl.  Mom and Baby are doing fine, but of course the usual sleep deprivation is taking its toll.  He might be out a while, but I thought those of you who aren't on The Face Book might want to know. 

Congratulations, Golfhaus!  We'll miss you...but for Pete's sake, take your time coming back! 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 05:55:50 am »

Hellz yes.
Baby all up in the Haus!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 01:51:38 pm »

Fantastic.  If he does this Onstad style we won't see much of him for the next two months.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 04:55:06 pm »

Baby Golf's house!

As I understand it, this is how these things go.

Congratulations!
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 09:16:42 pm »

Fantastic.  If he does this Onstad style we won't see much of him for the next two months.

Nice pick... Genevieve turns 8 weeks old today. She and Mrs. Haus are out of town this weekend, so I have some extra time on my hands.

Thanks, everyone. Things are going well so far, though the sleep deprivation has been tough. The wife goes back to work on 5/4, and I'll be taking some vacation to watch her while we bridge the gap between her return to work and summer vacation.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 10:54:06 pm »

Holy crap, dude. I cannot even imagine. I can barely take care of myself, so I would imagine that taking care of a baby would require a lot of stepping up. Congratulations, and I'm glad things are going well for all of you.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up