Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Futurerama Movies...  (Read 1286 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
The Futurerama Movies...
« on: March 06, 2009, 04:32:24 pm »

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:46:21 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Futurerama Movies Have Wrapped
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 05:02:35 pm »

That's the Simpsons in Space show, right?

sorry
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Futurerama Movies Have Wrapped
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 05:35:09 pm »

I tried to watch Futurama when it was originally on, but football always made that difficult. I missed basically the entire final season for this reason since Fox never reran it.

I've only seen the first 3 movies and so far I agree that Billion Backs is the weakest.
Logged

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: The Futurerama Movies Have Wrapped
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 05:08:59 pm »

I've only seen the first 3 movies and so far I agree that Billion Backs is the weakest.

I agree. I was a big fan of the series, it was my favorite show at one point. Big Score was great. I didn't care much for Beast with a Billion Backs. I just recently saw Benders Game and enjoyed it. (the Wipe Castle bit was great).
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,
Pages: [1]   Go Up