May I ask what were the specific traits to set you off so completely?
For me, it's a very tall woman with generous curves. I just... stop talking because nothing'll make sense.
She was tall -- noticeably taller than me, and I'm 5'7" -- and what I like to call "athletic." She wasn't absolutely ripped or anything -- in fact, she had a little belly pooch, which was adorable -- but her arms were pretty toned (she was wearing a tank top) and she had curvy hips that flowed nicely into firm, rounded thighs. Medium-sized breasts, probably a mid-C cup, but she could have been wearing a push-up bra (though she didn't seem the type). Super-short blonde hair, almost buzz cut. Small, tasteful piercings in her brow, nose, and tongue. (Additionally, multiple ear piercings, but those are run-of-the-mill these days.) Black, low-cut midriff tank top, leather mini-miniskirt with a silver zipper in the back, knee-high leather boots and black lace stockings. Hipster glasses, which made her look smart. Pretty face, feminine but not precious -- even with her ultra-short hair, even if she were in baggy jeans and a t-shirt, nobody would mistake her for a boy. Her features were vaguely reminiscent of Jane Child, on whom I also had a massive girl-crush. She also had a sincere smile and an honest laugh, rare traits for a cocktail waitress.
The most attractive thing about her was how much confidence she exuded. Charismatic. Self-assured. And almost certainly a lesbian.
If she shows up in any of your dreams tonight, you're welcome.