Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maybe LFM is right...  (Read 2795 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Maybe LFM is right...
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:09:04 pm »

I had the premium service for three months then quit cause it wasn't really worth it, now this bullshit.  I mean, if he keeps coming out with a good comic I'll keep reading.  Achewood is actually the only comic I have ever read, so, yeah, I like it a lot.  But seriously, if he is going to do this bullshit does he have to tell us about it, or at least could he not promise a comic then not give us one?  This is starting to get pretty fucked.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe LFM is right...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 07:30:26 pm »

Yeah, but I mean, this time he promised strips on tuesday and friday for like almost 2 days, then, posted the strip behind the pay wall and we have to wait til friday.  Has he ever done that before?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe LFM is right...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 07:53:59 pm »

There is now only one reason I wish the comic posted more regularly, which is, it would eliminate the creation of threads like this. Surely this has been done to death and we can find something better to talk about when we don't have a strip to talk about.

Let's just assume that LFM made the post he would have made, and I made the post about the man having a right to get money for his work and obviously being quite successful despite our opinion of his work habits, etc etc, and let's move on.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe LFM is right...
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 08:06:34 pm »

This thread needs more giraffe placenta
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe LFM is right...
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 08:23:48 pm »

I see your placenta and raise you a barbed c*ck.

Sorry, the entire world's supply of barbed c*ckes is busy. Inside Gina's pu$$y.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Maybe LFM is right...
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 08:33:41 pm »

I can't say it often enough:  RSS is your friend.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Maybe LFM is right...
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 09:29:24 pm »

An' here I thought the warm California sun was why my ears were burning...
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe LFM is right...
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 01:35:40 am »

We got the feelin' now!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up