Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday MisterQueue  (Read 4164 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« on: March 15, 2009, 07:33:39 pm »

You told me not to say Happy Birthday on on Flickr, but you didn't say anything about over here.

Happy birthday you bitchy bitch bitch bitch man.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 07:38:49 pm »

If only this were a theme restaurant and we had to write an awkward non-happy-birthday happy birthday song.

Happy happy QQ.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 07:55:10 pm »

I was going to say I still missed you Q, but now I realize I like the whole nostalgia for the disappeared Q thing. Anyone can actually post here, but only you can give us that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 11:33:16 pm »

I still want to see the paper he wrote as a result of the great social experiment that was his time on this board.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 10:22:55 am »

I still want to see the paper he wrote as a result of the great social experiment that was his time on this board.

A paper? You can sum it up in a twenty second doodle.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 12:51:03 pm »

I'd can you for that but I don't want your Dr Pepper collection to reach critical mass.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 12:59:16 pm »

Paul as a walrus is pretty great. I'm blanking on sad Batman guy. And what about Zartan?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 01:00:57 pm »

I'd can you for that but I don't want your Dr Pepper collection to reach critical mass.

Frustrating, isn't it? Maybe Bobby should be special - when he's good we take away cans.

Cort! Sad Batman is the one who used to live on the upper West Side of NY. Does that help?

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 01:09:16 pm »

I would say there should be Hobot referencing. It says something about this board that we idolise the well written posters rather than the cute female ones. I feel like A-Dawg should be in there too somewhere, possibly
'A-Dawg: Really likes Jesus.'
'JL: Really likes Jesus, but sexily.'

Or at least a decent hawaiin shirt.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 01:17:20 pm »

people i spent twenty seconds on this and would feel sad if i had to go back and amend or emend it but feel free to draw your own and put them in THIS HERE THREAD
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 01:40:30 pm »

Frustrating, isn't it? Maybe Bobby should be special - when he's good we take away cans.

Cort! Sad Batman is the one who used to live on the upper West Side of NY. Does that help?

Ah. I forgot what his avatar was.

And Bobby, it wouldn't be us if we didn't immediately criticize something somebody else put online for free.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 01:48:46 pm »

Yeah I mean I hardly can be expected to care enough to DO something. I'ma just sit here and 'critique'.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 03:18:17 pm »

And as is typical, wombat is perfectly happy with her free entertainment and has already printed it out and posted it on the wall.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 03:26:44 pm »

And as is typical, wombat is perfectly happy with her free entertainment and has already printed it out and posted it on the wall.

I can give you the original if you can venture out sometime this weekend.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MisterQueue
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 03:59:41 pm »

Bobby, aren't you feeling a craving for some Burmese food? I know a place.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up