Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Titans of Small Town  (Read 1327 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Titans of Small Town
« on: March 25, 2009, 01:47:00 pm »

Achewood, Dinosaur Comics, and Dr. McNinja all in one place. I really wish this was closer because I trip to Brooklyn in April just ain't happening for me.

http://www.drmcninja.com/2009/03/titans-of-small-town.html
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Titans of Small Town
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 08:51:22 pm »

Wow, whenever there's something cool happening it's always in a place to which I cannot afford to travel. I can't complain, though: I live 20 minutes away from the place where they have Comic-con.

Seems like there's a lot of webcomics things happening.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Titans of Small Town
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 08:59:19 pm »

I dunno. My last trip to Brooklyn to see Onstad was such a peak experience. Can this possibly be anything but a letdown?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up