Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09  (Read 3171 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« on: March 26, 2009, 10:25:40 am »

Vlad has very romantic notions when it comes to steak. Also, look at the baffled disgust on RLS' face in the 11th panel. Ray just cannot do right.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 11:46:11 am »

Is, good.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 01:00:23 pm »

Damn, Ray really doesn't get Ramses does he?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 01:21:05 pm »

I did not leave during the ad. You don't argue with that kind of order.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 04:02:17 pm »

I would watch this program on a regular basis. I would program my DVR to record every episode.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 04:45:21 pm »

I would download it illegaly from the internet, and forgive its misapplication of Cyrillic characters to an English typology.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 04:50:11 pm »

I like the idea that it had to be specified that it was Sondra's Ray.

As though he's got like thirty sons to different women and he had them all named Ray, for convenience's sake or just to be stubborn.

"I make enough of 'em, odds are one of 'em will turn out right."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 06:04:42 pm »

Ray knows better than this about steak, but does not know his father.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 08:30:19 pm »

Ray knows better than this about steak, but does not know his father.

In many ways, a father is like a steak. You don't want them too fatty. And you want them a little raw on the inside, but with a dry, seasoned exterior.
Logged

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 09:42:02 pm »

Hmmm.... My father is I guess like beef jerky.  Very lean and dry and overseasoned.

...Anyway, I am seeing how this ties in immediately with steak being, at least, Spaghetti's Dad.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 02:26:39 pm »

I think many people have missed the fact that Vlad is extorting six hundred dollars out of Ray.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 04:04:51 pm »

Concomitantly, many are just assuming that's business as usual around Mr. Smuckles.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 04:07:53 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 06:47:48 pm »

I agree. Ray even tips the pizza man six hundo. He's like an ATM with the buttons stuck.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 08:36:36 pm »

I got to spend about six hundred dollars.


Just to reiterate.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up