Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens  (Read 2750 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
« on: March 27, 2009, 09:28:15 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03272009

Vlad's puzzle goes:

1. ASS
2. HOLE
3. PUNCH
4. ME
5. FIRST
6. CLASS
7. ACTION
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
27 March 2009 - Aisle-panting wal-Mart goiter teens
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 09:29:12 pm »

The Vlad show continues, but with substantially less funny this time.  Pat arrives, has an idea, is a dick, and is pounded flat by Vlad.  I did not like this installment of my free cartoon entertainment as much as previous installments, possibly because I don't like to have to solve a puzzle to get the punchline.  No mensa membership for me!
 
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 27 March 2009 - Aisle-panting wal-Mart goiter teens
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:29:55 pm »

Oh man!  Beaten to the punch by SECONDS.  At least we chose the same subject title, eh?

MODS: KILL THIS THREAD AND ALL ITS SONS AND DAUGHTERS
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:49:22 pm »

Pat's puzzle goes:

1. Clam
2. Chowder
3. Head
4. Master
5. Piece
6. Together
7. Forever

I'm curious as to what Pat's approximation of a rap album cover would be. Probably him and Rod wearing brightly colored baseball caps sideways and standing back to back with their arms crossed in front of a red brick wall with "graffiti" on it.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 10:02:21 pm by nDed »
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

MagFlare

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 10:32:36 pm »

I'm curious as to what Pat's approximation of a rap album cover would be. Probably him and Rod wearing brightly colored baseball caps sideways and standing back to back with their arms crossed in front of a red brick wall with "graffiti" on it.

If by "graffiti" you mean "a calculated, Problem-Sleuth-style mural celebrating ethnic diversity," then I agree.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 10:56:09 pm »

If by "graffiti" you mean "a calculated, Problem-Sleuth-style mural celebrating ethnic diversity," then I agree.

I was thinking, like, half-heartedly scribbled gang names that Pat made up, but the Area IV Community Mural is a fantastic alternative.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 27 March 2009 - Aisle-panting wal-Mart goiter teens
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 03:46:09 am »

Oh man!  Beaten to the punch by SECONDS.  At least we chose the same subject title, eh?

MODS: KILL THIS THREAD AND ALL ITS SONS AND DAUGHTERS

And I even had time to solve one of the puzzles, too.

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT THE GENIUS
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 11:29:20 am »

Vlad can sass-print! "I solve this puzzle in first instant of retinal registration". Ouchie!

I was thinking, like, half-heartedly scribbled gang names that Pat made up, but the Area IV Community Mural is a fantastic alternative.

I was thinking the word "GRAFFITI" itself.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 05:14:16 pm »

Someone has been watching Chain Reaction on GSN.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up