Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Daisy Owl  (Read 68233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2009, 09:45:03 pm »

I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I assume it's a good thing.

Oh definitely!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2009, 09:26:07 am »

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2009, 12:16:22 pm »

Here we see the brilliance of not updating every day. It makes it even funnier when we spent several days (and eight pages of comments over there) wondering what the explanation would be of how they end up speaking English to one another. What a waste if the strips had just been two days in a row.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2009, 05:12:05 am »

It's nice that Mr. Driscoll has dropped in.  I guess he saw a lot of traffic from here in his stats.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Driscoll

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
    • Daisy Owl
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2009, 05:22:43 am »

That, and also Achewood is one of my personal favorites. So I figured I'd drop in and we could all exchange fist-bumps.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2009, 12:39:11 pm »

*fistbumps were had by all*
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2009, 03:28:34 pm »

*fistbumps were had by all*

I feel like we should synchronize our Swatches now.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2009, 10:24:27 pm »

I feel like I should say a special thank you because I'm obsessed with bees, but I have not yet bought a bee shirt so I would feel like a fraud.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2009, 07:00:56 am »

The bee shirt resulted in many puzzled but polite smiles when I wore it.

Normally I have to talk for that to happen, so I'm calling it a success.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Driscoll

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
    • Daisy Owl
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2009, 07:04:44 am »

Maybe they just didn't know what bees were until then. It's a very educational shirt.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2009, 01:11:41 pm »

Guests: http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-07-07

Cooper's sad face has cut too his very soul.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2009, 01:52:29 pm »

Can we get this guy a genius grant or something? We could all chip in.

I have a feeling that "But you didn't even wait for the sad face" is going to become part of my household's vernacular.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2009, 05:35:25 pm »

Oh my!  That's one sad face all right.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2009, 04:27:51 pm »

I am stealing the crap out of this joke: http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-07-11
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2009, 04:38:49 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24   Go Up