Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!  (Read 3218 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« on: April 09, 2009, 05:37:36 pm »

13:35 <@isosceles> we need three parrots, preferably smart ones like african greys
13:35 <@isosceles> we train one on nothing but martial arts movies
13:35 <@isosceles> we train one on nothing but beatboxing and basslines
13:35 <@isosceles> we train one on nothing but a capella hip hop lyrics
13:35 <@isosceles> then we put them in a room together and see if they
                spontaneously reconstruct a wu tang song
13:35 <@isosceles> maybe we will need four parrots, one for beatboxing and one for
                basslines/melody
13:36 <@isosceles> DONT YOU DARE DENY THIS IS A WORK OF fuck*ng GENIUS
13:36 <@isosceles> LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!


coda

13:38 <@isosceles> plus imagine how awesome it will be to walk down the street
                with a beatboxing parrot on your shoulder
13:38 <@isosceles> i mean, seriously.
Logged

Harlock Hero

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 15
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 04:23:13 am »


13:38 <@isosceles> plus imagine how awesome it will be to walk down the street
                with a beatboxing parrot on your shoulder
13:38 <@isosceles> i mean, seriously.


Indeed, that would bomb atomically.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 06:42:00 am »

If this isn't a show on Animal "Is Steve Irwin not alive again yet?" Planet within the week, I will have to reassess my understanding of the way the world works.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 07:10:43 am »

You want some genius, try this:  a phone card called "Baller's Club."  Bam.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 07:31:54 am »

I came up with an idea, but it is for a product that I would never want associated with me. I would not use it. And I would want nothing to do with the people who would use it. But I had the idea, and I know it would make money.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 10:50:28 am »

Capitalism demands that you make it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 12:55:20 pm »

Capitalism demands that you make it.

Give me das kapital and i'll do it.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 05:32:19 pm »

Capitalism demands that you make it.

Well, I do love capitalism... And money! I'll consider it. Is there a way to do this kind of thing anonymously? In the manner of authors writing under a pen name? Could I have a nom de commerce?

I have another idea, that I am okay with: In high school, a friend and I came up with the concept of edible dildos.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 06:18:24 pm »

Nothing hard enough to penetrate would be soft enough to eat. Meditate on that.






But, really, it probably already exists. When it comes to sex, everything already has been existing for at least 500 years.

What about... gyms where the exercise machines carry dynamos that generate electric energy? You'll never have to pay... electricity bills again... for your gym...


(I'm just warming up here people)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:28:16 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 07:39:14 pm »

I have another idea, that I am okay with: In high school, a friend and I came up with the concept of edible dildos.

Isn't that called a cucumber?

Or a zucchini?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 08:07:27 pm »

I was eating some pectin fruit-snacks the other day that would do the trick, given the correct molding.  Firm, yet chewy.  Give it a compartment for an insertable vibrator and I think you've got a thing.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 08:27:23 pm »

Isn't that called a cucumber?

Look, I'm gonna do the can-can dance now.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 08:52:25 pm »

What about... gyms where the exercise machines carry dynamos that generate electric energy? You'll never have to pay... electricity bills again... for your gym...


(I'm just warming up here people)

I swear I read about a gym design that generated electricity from the floors. Just walking around on them provided some power but the ones in like aerobics rooms could generate a fair bit.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 09:04:15 pm »

I decided to do some cursory fleshing out of the idea, and after about five minutes I came to the conclusion that an edible dildo would most likely disrupt the pH of the pu$$yl environment. Too bad, really.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 10:46:32 pm »

the pu$$yl environment.

Gods, I love that filter. "The Pussy Environment" would be a great name for a band, actually.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up