Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio  (Read 1558 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:32:39 pm »

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/graphics/011109_hacking_your_brain/

Ok, who wants to try these?

Report results here.

 Im doing the static one tonight, will report back.
Logged
... Boned ?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:15 pm »

I've always thought those goggles that help you have lucid dreams were cool, but I've never actually attempted making or using them.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 11:45:58 pm »

Im doing the static one tonight, will report back.

I would be severely disappointed if all I saw was an image of "hosss prancing in the clouds." Your report better be good, or I'm not wasting my money on ping-pong balls.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 12:11:24 am »

I have heard about this, but never have had the time lack of laziness to actually try it.

Looking forward to your results!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 12:52:33 am »

I always have white noise on and something covering my eyes when I'm trying to fall asleep and I have never had hallucinations.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 05:15:29 am »

I always have white noise on and something covering my eyes when I'm trying to fall asleep and I have never had hallucinations.

I have, but I call them dreams.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 08:32:29 am »

okay

so

no visual hallucinations

but I heard a tune in the static...the same part would repeat each time, and every few times a bit would be added to the end.

Ok, so a lot of trouble just to hear some made up music.
Logged
... Boned ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up