Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wal-Mart in Britain  (Read 7872 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Wal-Mart in Britain
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 01:51:07 pm »

Wal-Mart rules.  On Tuesday I bought a machete and axe for seven bucks each.

It's a relatively long trip though, there are none in the city.
Logged
ACHIEVE

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Wal-Mart in Britain
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 04:44:38 pm »

Wal-Mart... the best place to find zombie fighting weapons and the best place to find zombies.

Wal-Mart... it all makes sense.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart in Britain
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 08:24:54 pm »

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Wal-Mart in Britain
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 04:42:48 am »

Yes! Bull terrier!

We don't have Wal-mart where I live, so I have no basis for comparison. Our Target does have pretty long lines. But, bull terrier!

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

TripperDay

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart in Britain
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 08:40:00 pm »

On further reflection there's something kind of tragic about a chant that asks 'who's number 1' and the answer is 'not me, never me'

Maybe there would be one if you just applied yourself.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up