Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Nov 24 - Click!  (Read 6111 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2003, 06:26:58 am »

I can make two assumptions based solely on this thread:

1. "Gun Guy" == Slink.

2. "Bobby Isosceles" == don't know whut he talkin' bout.

That ain't no police hat silhouette. That's Nice Pete, through and through.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2003, 11:36:48 am »

Definitely Nice Pete though I did get this thrilling thought that perhaps it could be someone pretending to be Nice Pete, but that would be too complex.

I just hope Philippe doesn't get hurt.  that's all I care about.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2003, 07:00:43 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Of course, yes, there is the possibility, like used in endless films, that the guy holding the gun you expect to shoot someone, gets shot!
Could it be Pat - will he go to jail again because of it.
Could it be Ray - little Tiny got an outing.
Could it be Beef - and he'll feel guilty and take his own life to go see Molly and let her console him.


That doesn't look like Tic-Tac. "I call her Tic Tac because she is so small and cute. She is a vintage Victorian ladies’ pistol, the kind prostitutes would carry to protect themselves."

As for Beef: YOU CANNOT KILL YOURSELF THOUGH YOU HAVE TO DIE FOR REAL
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2003, 08:33:31 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I can make two assumptions based solely on this thread:

1. "Gun Guy" == Slink.


I must say, I am so not a gun guy. I hate guns really. I would be stupidly glad if all guns were banned and no one ever got to get their hands on one ever again, but I do know a moderate amount about them from my old roleplaying days, when I used to mainly play Cyberpunk, and had a book on arms to work out damage points for guns people might choose, and from various computer games (Counter Strike was a bad one for teaching many more guns).
So please don't think I'm one of those guys who wrote into Ray about them!

Oh and yes. Tic-Tac, that was it. Doh!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2003, 08:43:30 pm »

I love guns.  I think everyone should own a gun.  Even babies.

If Jesus were still alive I would totally shoot him with my gun.  I can only lament that Mother Theresa died before she could meet the business end of my cold pressed steel.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2003, 12:50:49 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I do like the idea that maybe the silhouette could be someone else besides Nice Pete


oh my god... i was reading this strip on a crappy monitor and TOTALLY couldn't see the silhouette.
god, i fell such a fool. unless onstad added it in later, which i doubt he did.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2003, 01:00:01 am »

Philippe: Where- where am I?

Mollie: Hello. You must be Philippe. Welcome to heaven.

PinkStainlessTail: Hi Philippe. I think self-insertions are very important when writing fan fiction.

Philippe: Oh, okay. Is Jesus here?

Jesus: Hi Philippe. Wanna go ride dirt bikes?
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2003, 01:04:57 am »

So people seem to be implying that Molly is some sort of two-bit heaven-hussy, having her way with any and all dead cartoon animals... discuss.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2003, 01:06:34 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
So people seem to be implying that Molly is some sort of two-bit heaven-hussy, having her way with any and all dead cartoon animals... discuss.

It's the giant condoms. That, and she did go to one of Blister's parties...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2003, 01:11:18 am »

Oh, man, now I totally want to ride dirt bikes with Jesus.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2003, 01:57:18 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "andalucia"
So people seem to be implying that Molly is some sort of two-bit heaven-hussy, having her way with any and all dead cartoon animals... discuss.

It's the giant condoms. That, and she did go to one of Blister's parties...


Molly seemed pretty out of place. She probably went with a friend.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2003, 02:16:56 am »

Since nobody else seems inclined to do it --

Props to Asherdan for the Heston/Alzheimer's joke.


SAL-LOOT!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2003, 03:12:10 am »

The optimum joke would be some kind of combination of the "riding dirt bikes with Jesus" and "Charlton Heston has Alzheimer's" memes. I am not entirely sure if this is possible.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2003, 03:29:59 am »

Charlton: Say, Jesus, how come we've never ridden dirt bikes together before? C'mon, my treat.

Jesus: We did that yesterday, Chuck.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Nov 24 - Click!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2003, 04:13:36 am »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Philippe: Where- where am I?

Mollie: Hello. You must be Philippe. Welcome to heaven.

PinkStainlessTail: Hi Philippe. I think self-insertions are very important when writing fan fiction.

Philippe: Oh, okay. Is Jesus here?

Jesus: Hi Philippe. Wanna go ride dirt bikes?


Nah, this sort of exchange would only take place in Philippe's imagination after Blister greets him in heaven and tells him Philippe he's about to meet someone famous.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up