Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One way to screen potential employers  (Read 4230 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: One way to screen potential employers
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 10:04:26 am »

I am awesome at dancing, but I do not think the way I dance is gothic dancing.
I do not really know what it is called. But I get compliments. I take pride in my dancing.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: One way to screen potential employers
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:12 am »

I get compliments on dancing too, but I think people are lying.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: One way to screen potential employers
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 12:46:21 pm »

I get compliments on dancing too, but I think people are lying.

I think the bar is sooo low for guys.  The girls appreciate it if we'll just get out there and try, even if we are just flailing around.

Plus, when I get in the mood to dance I'm usually chemically enhanced enough that I don't give two shits what anybody thinks about how I'm doing it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: One way to screen potential employers
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 06:05:14 pm »

I think the bar is sooo low for guys.  The girls appreciate it if we'll just get out there and try, even if we are just flailing around.

Plus, when I get in the mood to dance I'm usually chemically enhanced enough that I don't give two shits what anybody thinks about how I'm doing it.

This is not to suggest that I am not a wonderful dancer, because I am.  You would not think it to look at me, because I appear to be large, clumsy and oagiraffe, but I have the smoothest of moves. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: One way to screen potential employers
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 07:02:53 pm »

I think part of what makes people think I am a good dancer is that I am very skinny. But I move smoothly, not spastically. It fools the eye.

suggested corrections for spastically on firefox:
elastically
sarcastically
drastically
...
scholastically


Also makes people think I am a good dancer: I am awesome at dancing. The way that I dance is extremely skillful.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up