Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cassandracakkappavattana Sutta  (Read 3037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Cassandracakkappavattana Sutta
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 06:20:52 pm »

I seem to remember you all being quite nice to me.

I'm going to get all paranoid about why that was now.

As Ray once said, "Hey kid -- no retard should pay to eat."
Logged

herofix

  • Guest
Re: Cassandracakkappavattana Sutta
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 10:39:15 pm »

That insult was so good, I almost wished I had been on the receiving end of it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up