Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar  (Read 1593 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
« on: May 14, 2009, 12:07:01 pm »

I just got an alert from Amazon about Achewood Volume 2: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar, to be released on May 27, 2009. Apparently it's annotated. I remember talk of this from his interviews but didn't know it was just around the corner.

Weird, I just checked the Dark hoss website and they have the publication date in September. It also doesn't give the dates, but I'm assuming it just starts from the beginning?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 12:54:28 pm »

Yesterday there was a note on the front page saying details for the next book would be coming soon. Hopefully he's realized his error of leaving out the alt text.
Logged

herofix

  • Guest
Re: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:51:04 pm »

Hopefully he's realized his error of leaving out the alt text.

I'm about 83% certain I heard him saying alt text would be in the new collection on some interview from somewhere that I heard at some time.

Amazon UK sent me an e-mail this morning saying that my pre-order would be coming later than they had originally told me it would, but I can't remember when they said that was in the first place.

I can't remember shit, clearly.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 05:03:25 pm »

I'm about 83% certain I heard him saying alt text would be in the new collection on some interview from somewhere that I heard at some time.

Amazon UK sent me an e-mail this morning saying that my pre-order would be coming later than they had originally told me it would, but I can't remember when they said that was in the first place.

I can't remember shit, clearly.

I think you're right. I think it was that Google interview video.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up