Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!  (Read 2166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

Me hair be a riot of faggots.

Woohoo!  Birthday strip!  And not a bad one, either.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 02:54:59 am »

I can't wait for when my moguls drop. It will be such a great day.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 03:25:20 am »

I know.

I'll be able to do so much with the extra abdominal room.

Maybe put in some shelves. Maybe surround sound.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 12:19:58 pm »

man i cant wait for this whole arc to end. what is this, the 90's? lets make fun of vanilla ice next.
Logged
... Boned ?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 02:18:45 pm »

yeah, I wonder if money would corrupt me finer senses. But I'd be willing to risk it, you know?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 02:29:14 pm »

Seems like something a body should know i'self. Just to be sure.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up