Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Travel  (Read 6583 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Travel
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 07:09:57 am »

I'm not from L.A., but I am an expert on 7-11, on account of living literally down the street from one.

Oh shit now you all know where I live noooo!
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Travel
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 01:54:02 pm »

We were just talking about The Onion's point-counterpoint columns, right?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Travel
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 06:47:24 pm »

could I have resisted posting that article on a young lady's facebook wall and saying "DON'T BE A VICTIM?"

Probably. But I did not.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up