Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Infinite Summer (Not Endless Summer)  (Read 6834 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Infinite Summer (Not Endless Summer)
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 02:08:02 am »

barrel roll?
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Infinite Summer (Not Endless Summer)
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 03:27:14 am »

Kind of related:

I've always meant to read Ulysses but so far have yet to get around to it. This could make it easier.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

TripperDay

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Infinite Summer (Not Endless Summer)
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2009, 05:36:42 pm »

sometimes I tell people about barbed cat penes and they get upset that I know such a thing.

Someone once made a joke about a Chinese place serving cat, and I asked what the big deal was and said since we're at the top of the food chain, maybe should only eat other carnivores. Then everyone got quiet and stared at me like they do.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Infinite Summer (Not Endless Summer)
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2009, 06:44:24 pm »

Kind of related:

I've always meant to read Ulysses but so far have yet to get around to it. This could make it easier.

Cool site. Made me dig the old beast off the shelf again (it's actually a box). Let's see how much I can read before having my sense of self-worth as a would-be craftsman crushed to dust yet again...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up