Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4  (Read 4696 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« on: June 19, 2009, 02:17:54 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1193941/North-Korea-plan-missile-launch-Hawaii-Independence-Day.html

Apparently they have sent out some ship to mess with us, and when we react, they will call it an act of war and launch a missile at the islands. We sent interceptors to Hawaii to deal with the threat, and we're tracking this ship, so this could turn into a thing. A thing where Japan and the US finally deal with NK.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 02:56:43 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1193941/North-Korea-plan-missile-launch-Hawaii-Independence-Day.html

Apparently they have sent out some ship to mess with us, and when we react, they will call it an act of war and launch a missile at the islands. We sent interceptors to Hawaii to deal with the threat, and we're tracking this ship, so this could turn into a thing. A thing where Japan and the US finally deal with NK.


i feel sorry for them.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 03:13:32 am »

Don't forget that "Hawaii" extends all the way to Midway Island. All the Islands in the archipelago are "Hawaii". The missile in question could maybe hit the outlying atolls or Midway, but without a serious tailwind I don't see it making it to Kauai. Which is good. It could land in the ocean in "Hawaii" and we could call that a reason to take care of business.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 04:07:57 am »

could we maybe t.c.b. the right way this time instead of getting embroiled in another fuck*ng land war in asia

ohpleaseohplease
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 11:43:37 am »

Fuck those guys. You seen the size of the caps on top of those tiny guys' heads? Fuck them.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:03:18 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 04:42:47 pm »

The story was top headline on drudge today, but we appear to be dealing with the situation perfectly - We deployed this giant orb monster to protect us:
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 06:52:37 pm »

The story was top headline on drudge today, but we appear to be dealing with the situation perfectly - We deployed this giant orb monster to protect us:


I am not a number.  I am a FREE MAN!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00:55 pm »

OK, clearly the military is just playing Command & Conquer games looking for inspiration. Tell me that doesn't look like a Soviet water unit from Red Alert 2.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 07:21:02 pm »

I am not a number.  I am a FREE MAN!
Good call.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 04:03:27 am »


that looks like something a cub scout would build for a troop activity/race/thing/event.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 12:14:13 pm »

The U.S. Navy's Aquatic Taj Mahal Onion Dome Placementizationizer is ready to deploy a model of the Taj Mahal to any naval theatre within 72 hours.

We are fuck*ng prepared, people.  Prepared for needing a Taj Mahal dome with four smaller domes around it, anywhere.

On water.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 11:57:36 pm »

I warned them! 'What are you going to do when you need a Taj Mahal in a land locked theatre?' I said, but nooooo!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: North Korea To Attack Hawaii on July 4
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 01:27:50 am »

Fortunately, Kyrgyzstan seems relatively secure these days.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up