Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Last Guardian  (Read 2250 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
The Last Guardian
« on: June 21, 2009, 02:15:14 am »

It's the sequel to Shadow of the Colossus (one of my favorite games ever), and it looks pretty damn intriguing. I am pretty sure that it will make me want to cry at least once.

Big trailer at Gametrailers.

YouTube
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Guardian
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 04:28:17 am »

Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Guardian
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 07:12:18 am »

I hold out hope that they'll let us have a happy ending to finish the trilogy.

Or they both die, that's an option too. I'd take them both dying if it gives us an idea of what the hell is happening in this universe.

Would  this the right place to ask what people think is actually happening in the games?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Last Guardian
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 02:36:34 am »

Dag, yo.  I considered getting a PS2 for some time, just so I could play Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.  Now, apparently, I have to get a PS3.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Guardian
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 01:57:51 am »

On the Subject of Narrative Inevitabilities




Would  this the right place to ask what people think is actually happening in the games?

I'm undecided on this, but currently I think it's better not knowing.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Guardian
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 08:09:48 pm »

I loved Shadow of the Colossus, so I'm definitely looking forward to this. Still kicking myself over passing up a $10 copy of ICO because of the inexplicably terrible American cover art.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Guardian
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 01:37:31 am »

Ouch. Yeah, I need to pick that one up, too.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up