Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)  (Read 3935 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« on: July 13, 2009, 03:57:21 am »

HELLO WHAT UP MY PEEPS

DIS IS Mr. Wonderful HERE

I COME TO SAY HERRO

LICK A MY SO DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?

LET TALK ABOUT SEX BABIIII LET TALK UH BOOT EWE N ME LETS TALK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD AND BAD THINGS THAT MAY BE LETS TALK ABOUT IT

(qhistper]  lets talk about sex

i come from assetbar  my name is Mr. Wonderful i like to have intelleignet conservation
Logged
sex

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 04:00:30 am »

I'd love to have an intelleignet conversation. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:02:43 am »

hi

you look fat

are you a boy or a girl?
Logged
sex

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 08:39:15 am »

Do you get the feeling this guy looks like Asherdan with a goatee?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 12:56:34 pm »

Are you an online university?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 01:05:35 pm »

Do you get the feeling this guy looks like Asherdan with a goatee?

You know, that makes me wonder.  I have a goatee, so does that mean I'm somebody's evil twin?  I don't really consider myself evil, but who does, you know?  Maybe I am really evil.  Or maybe I'm just normal and I'm the evil twin of somebody really good and kind, like a saint or Sarah Palin.

Still, I don't think I'm evil.  Flexo had a goatee and he wasn't the evil twin...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 03:02:29 pm »

I didn't realise we got to pick out own abbreviations. You guys never tell me anything.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 03:25:31 pm »

wait a minute, I don't have a goatee........

Maybe I'm the Bender in this parallel of behaviours.

Works for me.

Maybe you're my evil twin!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 05:42:48 pm »

HELLO WHAT UP MY PEEPS

DIS IS Mr. Wonderful HERE

I COME TO SAY HERRO

LICK A MY SO DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?

LET TALK ABOUT SEX BABIIII LET TALK UH BOOT EWE N ME LETS TALK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD AND BAD THINGS THAT MAY BE LETS TALK ABOUT IT

(qhistper]  lets talk about sex

i come from assetbar  my name is Mr. Wonderful i like to have intelleignet conservation

i formed brown babby in my butt does that mean ima gay negroe amirite
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 06:09:01 pm »

Bobby is his own evil twin.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 07:59:02 pm »

I didn't realise we got to pick out own abbreviations. You guys never tell me anything.

We sent a memo!
--CDV
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 10:12:32 pm »

Aww, I don't wanna be just "T". I guess that's what I get for not choosing a name with three distinct parts.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 10:16:46 pm »

Aww, I don't wanna be just "T". I guess that's what I get for not choosing a name with three distinct parts.

2STR
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 02:11:33 pm »

I prefer "SMCK" for short.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ALREADYINUSE IN DA HAUSSSEEEEE (Mr. Wonderful)
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 02:46:50 pm »

I prefer "SMCK" for short.

You can just call me Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up